Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 1058 ggr
MissInAction
2015-12-15 21:41

Yoda har fattat grejen - om Attraktionslagen :)

Den store mästaren från Star Wars är så klok 😍han är en av mina favoritkaraktärer.
Några exempel på hans klokheter:

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.”

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”

“You must unlearn what you have learned.”

“When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.”

“Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.”

“Through the Force, things you will see. Other places. The future…the past. Old friends long gone.”

“Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.”

“The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side.”

“Do or do not. There is no try.” - en personlig favorit Tummen upp

“If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are … a different game you should play”

“Named must your fear be before banish it you can.”

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Otroulig
2015-12-16 06:58

Precis!!! Haha, vi är alla Jedis och övar på Kraften! 

Åh det känns rätt tycker jag när man tittar på Luke - jag har aldrig tänkt på varför - men om det känns rätt så är det ju rätt. Så jag tror vi alla har Jedi förmågor i oss alla.

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

MissInAction
2015-12-16 23:28

Såg att inlägget krävde lite redigering. Webbläsaren laggade något otroligt igår när jag la in alla citaten! Nuså 😎

Du identifierar dig med Luke? 🙂Tycker det är så coolt att du ens har koll på Star Wars, Otroulig! 😃Det går någon gräns där strax över 40 där folk inte riktigt har koll längre.

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Upp till toppen
Annons: