Annons:
Etikettloa-konkret-metoder-tekniker
Läst 714 ggr
MissInAction
2014-02-26 19:11

Övning: hela ditt hjärta

Fick ett nyhetsmail idag med en övning man kan göra för att hela sitt hjärta. Ni vet när man kan bli arg och reagera starkt på något till synes trivialt.. det verkar som att småsaker får oproportionerligt stora reaktioner från oss. Det kan bero på, menar hon som skrivit mailet, att vårt hjärta bär på sorger ändå sedan barndomen.

Om vi tror på det så kan vi prova att göra den här övningen. Låter ganska fint, tycker jag. 🙂 Är dock lite skraj för att göra den just nu då jag är såpass känslig.
Det bästa är att du behöver inte komma fram till hur eller varför vissa sår uppkommit, bara ta fram dem. 

Som sagt, verkar vara en stark övning och kanske inte för alla, man känner bäst själv om och när det passar ❤️

_Start by creating a sacred space for yourself. This can be as simple as lighting a candle or
putting on some nice music. Ritual is a really important part of healing.

Have a pen and paper on hand. Close your eyes and take a few long slow deep breaths.
Pause at the top of each inhale and at the bottom of each exhale. Allow yourself to let go
of your day and come into the present moment.

Imagine sending a root, like a tree, from the base of your body into the heart of the earth.

Now feel into your heart. Ask her to share her wounds with you. Ask her to bring those dark
hidden places to the surface. The ways she's been hurt in this life. Little or big. Whatever
comes up - write it down.

From the time you were made fun of on the playground to your biggest heartbreak.

With each one that you write - stop. feel your heart. Notice what you feel physically in your
body. Breathe into that space. Be present with it. Send it love. Send it compassion. Imagine
it surrounded in healing light. Imagine it being nurtured and truly seen.

When you feel complete, lie down and relax. Let your body soften and notice how you feel.
Continue to be present with your breath and your body for as long as you like._

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
[Kathja]1
2014-02-26 20:42

Åh vilken bra övning, den ska jag prova och jag lånar med den in till morgondagens tro, hoppas att det är okej… ❤️

[Torahzen]
2014-02-26 20:59

Det låter som en mycket bra och jobbig övning. 😎

MissInAction
2014-02-26 22:44

Ja låna på så mycket ni vill! ☀️

Och ja, den verkar jobbig 🤐😛

Jag kan ju kopiera in resten av mailet också ifall ni vill läsa. Men sedan verkar det som att hon satt ihop någon slags kurs för detta också, en slags energetic healing, kanske något som man gör själv. Har inte lyckats se om det kostar något eller är gratis. Men här kommer info från mailet plus länk till mer info och en video. 
http://lieselrigsby.com/healing-your-heart/

I can't tell you how many times I've been in tears around something that doesn't
really make sense to my logical mind.

For example, if Craig is late for dinner or doesn't love the food I've made (even just
watching him add salt can set me off) - my feelings get really hurt. It's like my reaction
is 10x bigger than the situation warrants - although in the moment it feels completely
justified.

Do you ever find yourself reacting to something 'small' in a really big way?

Like sending a message to a man on a dating site, not getting a reply and all of a sudden
feeling like no one will ever want you.

Or finding yourself in a huge funk when a guy doesn't respond to your text right away.

Sometimes even something as simple as having a bad hair day or the wrong outfit can
cause an emotional inner melt down (at least for me :).

The thing is it's not the 'little thing' that's really causing the big emotion. It's a deeper wound in the heart that's being triggered in that moment.

And it's a wound you might not even be aware you have. Much of your heart wounding
happens in the early years of your life. Little and big things that you didn't have the words
to express. And so that little girl hid the hurt inside and threw away the key.

But the wound doesn't go just away because you can't see it. It shows up when you least
expect it. And I know for me, sometimes it feels like it comes out of the blue.

So let's bring some healing to those places. Let's nurture those wounded parts so they don't
have to surprise you with their intensity.

I've got an exercise for you today to begin the healing of your heart.

The wounds in your heart can be readily available or deeply subconscious. They can feel mild
or life threatening. And until they're healed, they cause you to react in ways that are not
supportive to a life of love.

So whether your wounds have created a heart that feels walled off or too easily accessible. A
heart that is secretly hidden or gives too much to everyone else….

Bringing deeper healing to the heart takes presence and energetic support.

And that's why I've created this new course for you. A time to set aside for yourself. A time to do
the deeper energetic healing that your heart is truly yearning for.

And the beauty of this energetic healing is that you don't even have to know the WHY of it. You
don't have to search for WHERE it came from. You can just heal the wound and let it go.

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
2014-02-27 06:58

Haha!! Ojojoj, vad jag kände igen mig i hur mitt gamla jag agerade. Dessutom trodde jag att precis när jag kände såna här grejer så var det SANT!!! Woahaha! Nu kan jag skratta åt det och sen känna en ENORM tacksamhet för att jag är där jag är TACK!!!!!!

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

MissInAction
2014-10-15 20:52

En till övning av samma kvinna, som man kan göra för att hela sitt hjärta ❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
2014-10-15 21:02

Jag hade signat upp mig för en 4-veckors minikurs nu, Your Intuitive Heart. Det är typ en kort video och en meditation som kommer på mailen varje vecka 🙂
Och hittills känner jag igen det mesta, då jag ju har följt henne i något år! Men det är alltid bra med påminnelser, och att göra övningar och meditationer igen ♥

Meditationen som kommer efter den här är den som ligger i en annan tråd, Making the space for love.. och efter den, har inte lyssnat ännu utan tänker göra en annan dag… är att ta tillbaka sin energi till här och nu. För att när vi tänker på saker som varit så lämnar vi en del av vår energi där, och när vi oroar oss för framtiden så projicerar vi en del av vår energi i framtiden. Så… eftersom manifesteringar händer här och nu, så är det bra om vi kan ta tillbaka vår egen energi ♥
Och efter det verkar det komma en annan som handlar om att hitta sitt ljus. Även den meditationen har jag något svagt minne av att jag har delat någonstans förut!

För mig hänger de alla ihop väldigt fint och känns så bra och givande☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: