Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 927 ggr
Otroulig
1/29/14, 9:54 PM

Judgement day

Jag får ju mina små kort varje månad. Det kändes som att jag skulle dela med mig av detta. Jag hittar så många pusselbitar som passar på många av oss.

Judgment ~ XX

Hi Trulig. The Judgment card appears on our path to renew, release, and remind us to live in joy. The Angels have come to help and remind us that it is time to believe in the power of our true self, that the time for doubt has past that the time for living in guilt or shame is over. This, my Love, is a time to let go and move forward, to rise up and take the shape of that Spirit that exists within. That Spirit that is connected to everyone and everything that Spirit that is part of the whole of the universe, that Spirit that is Divine. You are that Spirit, and infinite Being, and it is time to remember!

We have been sitting on the fence, trying to waiting for a sign, for the right time. This is the time, the time is now. In fact, the only time that matters, is right Now! Live in this moment and live life to its fullest. You feel in your heart what you want, you know in your whole body what to do. It is scary but you are surrounded by love, by help. The entire universe is here to help you experience what you wish to experience. You only need to stand up and take action, to believe in the process and believe in yourself!

The Judgment card also reminds us to take time and meditate often, to look deep within and see what there is. To listen to that inner voice, our intuition, too not only trust it, but to follow the guidance. It will not lead you astray. 

This is a time of great change, of a crossroads. Where in the past we continuously took a certain road. We know where this road leads and we know we have learned all we need from this path. It is time to choose our next direction. We know there is comfort in the knowing, even if it is unhealthy. But in this moment, we are truly ready to rise up and move to the next chapter. To walk into the unknown, with trust and a sensing of knowingness that we are moving in a direction of our highest good. Please be aware that moving on to this new path will probably bring to surface things from the past; things that have not yet been dealt with. But also know and trust, that it is now time to release them. That you are safe, surrounded, and loved. You have the power of the universe within. You can call on your Angels anytime, they are here to help. Ask them! 

This card comes to excite us, to renew our passion and remind us that it is ALL possible. All we need do is to believe in it, in our self, and in the Divine! Do you believe? I know I do! This card could not come at a better time for me. It is time to honor the Spirit, to remember that we are worth it, all of it. And that we never need to settle for anything less that exactly what we want. Inside of all this we must remember to be true to our self, to stand up for what we believe in and follow our dreams.

There is another meaning for me to this card today that I would like to share. Judgment… I have been struggling with it the last few days. Trying not to judge others and trying not to allow what judgments others have of me to affect my inner peace and my path. It is not always easy. Especially when you remember that you are the reason that everything and everyone is in your life. So, how do we move through the judgment? I have been asking myself… and the only answer I know is love! When you are able to step back and let go of your ego, to really let go of the fear that someone might not like you or agree with you, then you are able to release the judgment. You are able to be free and just be! Be your delicious Self and know that it is exactly perfect… for you! Same is true for when you are judging another… step back and find the love. Remember that in every person is you. There is a mirror and in that mirror sometimes are hard questions, things we would rather not address. But today, we are reminded that it is safe to address them that now is the time to release these conditioning's' from the past and move in a space of love. 

This is not to say that you will always agree with everyone, you will not. But now we are able to allow space for all perspectives, remembering there is not a right or wrong way. There is only the way that works for you. Find that way, focus on that and trust you are exactly where you are meant to be and everything in your life is there for a reason. Be aware, be conscious and be free, but most import be true to you! Love your Self and let go of the judgment you have help on to for so long. You are moving in a new direction, it is not like anyone else. Rejoice, and enjoy the process… it is delicious and so are you!

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

Annons:
MissInAction
1/29/14, 11:44 PM

Yeah! I am delicious! 😃🥳

Fast allvarligt. Fina och tänkvärda ord! Det svåra för mig att omsätta i praktiken är att inte döma mig själv. Har lite svårt att ta på det liksom. Men tackar för påminnelsen och uppmuntran ♥

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Lannelia
1/30/14, 11:20 AM

Åh!! Älskar det här!! Har redan känt att detta är vad som är på väg att ske för mig!! Loooving it!!!💜💖💖

~♥~

Healing yourself is connected with healing others ~ Yoko Ono

You are exactly where you need to be. Just breathe 

szirius
1/30/14, 12:08 PM

❤️Underbara ord , Otroulig! Gick rakt in. Verkligen bra påminnelser, och tröstande, att man, oavsett vad man har skapat i sitt liv aldrig någonsin ska döma sig själv för detta. 

This is not to say that you will always agree with everyone, you will not. But now we are able to allow space for all perspectives, remembering there is not a right or wrong way. There is only the way that works for you. Find that way, focus on that and trust you are exactly where you are meant to be and everything in your life is there for a reason. Be aware, be conscious and be free, but most import be true to you! Love your Self and let go of the judgment you have help on to for so long. You are moving in a new direction, it is not like anyone else. Rejoice, and enjoy the process… it is delicious and so are you!

Upp till toppen
Annons: