Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 799 ggr
[Kathja]1
9/27/13, 10:00 PM

Lining up...

“When the timing is right, you will know. You will not need to ask for another’s opinion. You will not need to weigh the pros and cons. You will not even need to check in with yourself. You will simply know. There is no effort when everythi…ng is lining up perfectly in the way that best serves you. There is no struggle. You simply find yourself in the right place, at the right time, surrounded by the right people, with all the tools that you need.

So why create timetables for yourselves? Why create goals that must be met by such-and-such a date? You will only do this because you think that reaching the goal is the thing, that having your life be the way that you want it to be is the point. But that is not really the point. You are giving yourselves opportunities to know yourselves at deeper and deeper levels than you ever have before, and sometimes that means the carrot must stay on the stick a little longer than you would like.

But when you have your dark nights of the soul, at least you are connecting to your soul. And that is why your lives are the way they are. That is why you still find yourselves wanting and waiting, hoping and striving. It is because you want to give yourselves those unique opportunities to explore what you are made of, who you are, what you stand for, what you are all about, and what really exists at the core of your being.

How many of you put on your Things To Do Today list, or your list of goals, or your New Year’s resolutions that you want to go deeper within yourselves than you ever have before so that you can feel that spark of Source Energy like you never have before? When that becomes your top priority, then all that other stuff simply is, and you appreciate it. But it is not what you live your lives for.

So it does not really matter which way you go about this. You can struggle and strive for all the things that you want, and you can find yourself having to reach deep down inside yourself for the strength to go on. Or you can simply reach deep down inside yourselves for the experience of Source Energy as your most delicious concept of self. And you can let all of the prizes of life that you have ever sought arrive at your doorstep.”

The Creators, channeled by http://danielscranton.com/

Annons:
SHIAWASE
9/28/13, 12:49 PM

Har haft mycket, sa det tog lite tid innan jag laste den har traden,, ME LIKE VERY MUCH❤️Tack Kathja

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Otroulig
9/28/13, 1:00 PM

Vill stå där !!! I lining up positionen och bara känna hur rätt allting är!!🌈🌊🎈🎁❤️✨🎈🥳

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

[Kathja]1
9/28/13, 1:17 PM

Eller hur! Jag ser mig själv stå leende i solen, med armarna utsträckta och framför mig kommer allt jag drömmer om bara gående mot mig. Och jag bara tar emot…redo! ❤️ 😃🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Och om sanningen ska fram så tycker jag att det känns som att det är vad jag ska göra oxå, att jag redan är rätt…

Otroulig
9/28/13, 1:36 PM

Det coola är att jag gjort just det, tidigare😃 men det var väl rätt då!!

Fast jag stod spritt språngande naken på en balkong, mitt i natten, i regnet med armarna utsträckta, hihihi, kände mig lite som Magica the Hex😉🎈🦸‍♂️

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

[Kathja]1
9/28/13, 2:10 PM

Jag gör det varje morgon, ställer mig i skogen (dock påklädd!), sträcker ut armarna, öppnar handchakran och deklarerar högt och ljudligt att jag tar emot Universums och Guds oändliga gåvor. Sedan ser jag till att vara tacksamhet ens tund för att sedan vara överflöd. Snacka om energiboost!

Och det känns så rätt, som att jag skall stå där ute i skogen och ta emot tills jag ser allt komma. Som att det är ALLT som behövs. Ta emot i tacksamhet och känna sig som kärlek och överflöd, att hitta känslan och övertygelsen om att man inte måste springa runt och göra en massa. Det går att skapa under genom att bara vara.

szirius
9/28/13, 7:05 PM

Det var precis så jag gjorde i köket idag när jag bara BESTÄMDE mig för att inte vara på den där bittra skivan som jag vaknade på. Det funkade! Jag vände timmars svartgegga till ljus på kanske 5 minuter☀️. Fokus är verkligen a och o…HELA HELA tiden.

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: