Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 600 ggr
[Kathja]1
9/9/13, 6:12 AM

Oroar du dig?

Det brukar vara våran Linn som sprider Arons ord, men idag blir det jag istället. Vi snackade lite oro och katastroftankar här igår i en annan tråd så jag tyckte att denna passade bra att dela med mig av…

"Do not get caught in the worry, or the fear of those moments where you DO feel fear or concern.  It is ok to feel that and it is ok to acknowledge that you feel it, and to notice it for the indicator that it is. Pay attention to where you are feeling fear, and you don’t really want to (feel it), and you will be able to release that much more easily if you acknowledge it and allow yourself the experience of it, and shifting through that than trying to push it down, or push it away, or to think that you are messing things up by feeling that way, because you are not messing things up by feeling that way. You are being shown opportunities to shift your vibration, and that is ok. That is ok. And if you were not having those experiences, you would not be in physical. It’s here for your expansion, and as long as you can recognize it as an opportunity to see and understand in new ways, and you don’t beat yourself up over it, oh, it can be a blissing in your life. ~Aaron Connection"

Annons:
szirius
9/9/13, 9:54 AM

🙂🌊

[Kathja]1
9/9/13, 11:26 AM

😍

DivineAngel_90
9/10/13, 10:43 PM

^^ Nu slipper jag oroa mej för det i alla fall. För jag är en sådan person som lätt kan och har gått runt med många oroliga katastrof tankar. ^^

[Kathja]1
9/10/13, 10:46 PM

Vad bra Divine! Och hej på dig, kul att se dig här inne, hoppas att du trivs i vår ostrukturerade-må-bra-hörna. 😉

Upp till toppen
Annons: