Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 1002 ggr
Otroulig
2013-04-08 17:46

Tjoho Chariot!

Tjing,

Jag fick det här Tarot kortet i dag (kommer i mailen varannan vecka ungefär) och bestämde att det var till ALLA oss härinne😃🥳

Läs och njut!!

The Chariot is a card of victory! A victory over self, over struggle, and a victory in finding what you are looking for. The chariot represents many levels for us. It represents our internal struggle with fear and love and brings to us a hard fought win over fear, allowing us to exist inside the love. Allowing us to remember there is only love. The chariot is also a reminder that there must be balance within. That there are two forces within us, the masculine and the feminine. The charioteer has found the place where they both coexist. She has also found the balance between the spiritual world and the physical world. The war is over and peace rings out filling us with a sense of bliss, joy, and ease.

As the seventh card, the chariot represents completion, in one sense, the sense of the path we walk to remember who we truly are: An infinite Being. However, this card also represents the beginning, a new era of conscientiousness, when we act inside of the love, restored to our true self. We are all entering this space, and our world is shifting. We are remembering how to move through time and space to experience the experiences we choose to come here for. Our world is evolving and the Chariot has lead us here.

This is a card of strength, and unbounded energy! Utilize them birth and remember that you are a part of the whole that you are acting for the greatest good for all. And remember that your greatest good is in fact the greatest good for all. Follow what feels light inside of you, follow your heart. Rise above the fear and know there is nothing to be afraid of. We are infinite Beings, here for joy, and bliss. We live in abundance….Remember??

You have been asking for a sign… well here is, Love! This is your opportunity for a total transformation in your paradigm. You can have it all; you deserve to have it all. This is a time of greatness achieved for us all. Let your strength and determination prevail, rise up and guide you. Help those around you to remember they are infinite as well. Spread not only your love but your light as well. This is a time to have confidence in yourself, in your path, and in in the assurance of success. The possibilities are endless, expect the miracles to unfold! And most importantly know you deserve them! (We all do) Ride the chariot into your dreams fulfillment!

Questions to ask yourself today. Are you allowing the fear to stand in your way? Are you out of balance or lacking in the self-control necessary right now? Find within yourself all the answers and guidance you seek. You need no look anywhere else. And trust that when the chariot shows up, you are on path and the path is taking you to a place where all your dreams and more are true. Follow the guidance of your heart…if you feel light then it is right for you, if it feels heavy, find another way. And remember to keep asking what else is possible? Ask and you shall receive!

As always we get what we get for a reason. I love this card today! It offers me inspiration and releases all my fears. I recently read that fears is simply:

F. false
E. evidence
A. appearing
R. real

Follow the love, that is the good stuff!

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

Annons:
[Kathja]1
2013-04-08 18:22

"You have been asking for a sign… well here is, Love! This is your opportunity for a total transformation in your paradigm. You can have it all; you deserve to have it all." Amen! 😃

crinalina
2013-04-08 18:33

ÅÅÅÅÅH HEEEJ! Jag läste med en värme inom mig och med ett leende på läpparna. Det stämmer precis med hur jag känner mig just nu! 

Tack för att du delar Otroulig! ❤️

Min blogg om livskvalitet och hur man skaffar det; http://qualityinsideandout.com/

Sajtvärd på Law of Attraction

szirius
2013-04-08 21:55

_I love this card today! It offers me inspiration and releases all my fears.
_

_I recently read that fears is simply:

F. false
E. evidence
A. appearing
R. real

Follow the love, that is the good stuff!_

❤️🎈🥳

SHIAWASE
2013-04-08 23:29

❤️🌺💋

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Lannelia
2013-04-09 06:58

Åh vilket fantastiskt inlägg! Underbart att läsa detta, känner mig fulladdad med kärlek och härlig energi nu! Tack tack Otroulig!!! 🌺❤️🌈😍

~♥~

Healing yourself is connected with healing others ~ Yoko Ono

You are exactly where you need to be. Just breathe 

Otroulig
2013-04-09 19:49

Vassego 🙂 jag blev själv alldeles varm när jag läste det. Härlig energi❤️

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

Annons:
Upp till toppen
Annons: