Annons:
Etikettinspiration-inspiratörer
Läst 2527 ggr
MissInAction
12/25/12, 11:14 PM

Citat-tråd *LoA*

Nu har jag letat och letat för jag hade för mig att vi har en citat-tråd här inne?? Men jag hittar ingen. Har grävt i arkiven, hehe Tungan ute
Men jag slänger in lite citat här istället. Fyll gärna på!

To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. When you are born a lotus flower, be a beautiful lotus flower, don’t try to be a magnolia flower. If you crave acceptance and recognition and try to change yourself to fit what other people want you to be, you will suffer all your life. True happiness and true power lie in understanding yourself, accepting yourself, having confidence in yourself.♥

~Thich Nhat Hanh,
The Art of Power

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude.
~Denis Waitley

We can only be said to be alive in the moment when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.

~Thornton Wilder

Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.

~ William Arthur Ward

Bringing gratitude for even the tiniest of things into your conscious awareness can work wonders to boost your mood. All it takes is 5 seconds (max) to stop and notice some of the wonderful things happening to and around us. What little thing(s) are you grateful for today?♥

~Deavon Di Prima

Adversity makes us strong and wise ~ Pain makes you stronger. Tears make you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. Be grateful for your past because it helped shape who you are. And thank the past for a better future. Live for today, learn from yesterday, and hope for tomorrow. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.♥

Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement… get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.♥

Abraham Joshua Heschel

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
crinalina
12/27/12, 3:07 PM

"When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you!"

- African Proverb

"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship"

- Louisa May Alcott

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years"

- Abraham Lincoln

"One filled with joy preaches without preaching"

- Mother Theresa

"If you want to be happy, be!"

- Leo Tolstoy

Några få citat från min citatsamling. Skrattande

Min blogg om livskvalitet och hur man skaffar det; http://qualityinsideandout.com/

Sajtvärd på Law of Attraction

Alexandraea
12/30/12, 1:19 PM

Jag har följande citat på min visionboard just nu:

“If you rely exclusively on the advice of others, you may make terrible mistakes. Your heart knows what you need. Other people have other agendas.”

-Brian Weiss

“Happiness comes from within. It is not dependent on external things or on other people. You become vulnerable and can be easily hurt when your feelings of security and happiness depend on the behavior and actions of other people. Never give your power to anyone else.”

-Brian Weiss

"What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and our present thoughts build our life of tomorrow; our life is the creation of our mind"

-Buddha

“I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”

-Maya Angelou

"I´m worth a million."

-Charlotte York (SATC) :)

MissInAction
12/31/12, 1:39 PM

Här kommer en lite längre text men jag hittade ingen bättre plats att lägga den på Oskyldig

The American River is very swift moving. A bunch of guys rigged a rope to a board that you could "surf" (before wakeboarding behind a boat became popular). I tried it once and when I fell off the current quickly took me downstream. I panicked. I grabbed a tree root along the bank, but the current just kept pulling me under. Another kid came along and yelled "Let Go". I was afraid to let go and kept getting a dunking. "Let Go, you'll float down to the sandbar" he screamed. When I finally let go, that's exactly what happened.

It is not unusual to feel fear when you hear the words "Let go and let God". It may seem that your own solution is the only solution, even though it's not working. When you do let go and you see it all works out fine, then you'll begin to trust the Universe more and more for the right answers.

~ Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

Stella_Polaris
12/31/12, 2:09 PM

Hittade det här idag som jag gillade:

“The compass points you true north but does not warn you of obstacles and swamps along the way.”

–Abraham Lincoln played by Daniel Day Lewis in Lincoln 2012

MissInAction
12/31/12, 10:13 PM

Den här kom upp på Facebook nyss ♥

“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” ~ Brad Paisley

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
1/3/13, 12:55 PM

For those who have a longing to know - you don’t have to wait. Stillness, where we access the field of all potential has no barriers of time & distance, no boundaries of culture, race or religion. When we connect into pure presence, we discover peace in our hearts, wellness in our bodies & love beyond what we’ve ever known…
The Simplicity of Stillness takes you to the heart of your knowing…

Marlise Karlin

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
MissInAction
1/14/13, 8:42 PM

If you stub your toe and it hurts, you don't get out a hammer and beat on it because it hurts. You are gentle with your toe.

When someone says something that hurts your ego, would you get out a verbal hammer and beat on them verbally to make it better? Be gentle with others.

Like our toe is part of us, each person is one with us.

~ Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
1/14/13, 8:44 PM

#7 fast vissa gör det - iaf i ramsorTungan ute! Kommer nu ihåg en ramsa som sonen älskade när han var liten:

Pelle Plutt, Plutt, Plutt

tog ett skutt, skutt skutt

över ån, ån, ån,

tappa tån, tån, tån.

In i kammarn

efter hammarn,

spika fast den lilla tån!

Håbe
1/14/13, 8:54 PM

Fast om jag slår i tån, och det händer lite titt som tätt, så inte pratar jag snällt då inte. Då osar det svavel så det står härliga till Skäms.  Det har nog tïll och med hänt att jag slagit i tån i en stol och sen sparkat till stolen en gång till i rena ilskan över att den anföll mig. Det hjälper ju inte mot den onda tån direkt men det är skönt ändå Skrattande.

Håbe
Håbe

…ett litet tips. Putsa inte tangenterna samtidigt som du trycker på skicka. Då blir det väldigt många skicka nämligen Obestämd.

MissInAction
1/14/13, 8:57 PM

Den där ramsan är väl en favorit för många barn! En klassiker Skrattande

Hahaha Håbe! För att stolen anföll dig Skrattande Vad rolig du är! Jag ser så tydligt den situationen framför mig.

Kluring om Ryssland

Håbe
1/14/13, 9:00 PM

Min mamma skulle antagligen säga att det är så typiskt mig för jag är så klumpig, men det är bara elakt förtal Cool.

Annons:
MissInAction
1/14/13, 9:06 PM

Och att säga att sparkandet på stolen en extra gång (för att den anföll dig) är tack vare sydländskt temperament, är bara en fördom va? Tungan ute

Kluring om Ryssland

Håbe
1/14/13, 9:08 PM

Självklart Skrattande!

MissInAction
1/14/13, 9:10 PM

Tänkte väl det Flört

Kluring om Ryssland

crinalina
1/14/13, 9:25 PM

Jag har ingen sydländsk påbrå, jag bara bor här, men jag har definitivt sparkat tillbaka när en möbel eller dörrkarm anfallit mig. Mer än en gång. Det är ju trots allt energier det också så de kan nog de också. De är nog inte så oskyldiga som de ser ut.! Tungan ute

Min blogg om livskvalitet och hur man skaffar det; http://qualityinsideandout.com/

Sajtvärd på Law of Attraction

[Kathja]1
1/15/13, 12:28 PM

"Du behöver inte veta hur, bara att" - dagens avsnitt av Stagate Atlantis. Skrattande

Och den fick jag som påminnelse om att inte tvivla på att min man kommer att "återvända till livet" igen. Saknar hans gamla jag, men jag vet ju att det gäller att fokusera på det som är. Det är som det är och det ÄR BRA. Skrattande

MissInAction
1/15/13, 12:37 PM

Precis Kathja! Det blir dessutom som en avlastning om man kan känna så Glad

Det här tyckte jag var klockrent!! Kom i mailen idag.

Projecting what "should" happen in the future can be slippery ground. We get a mental picture of how things "should" go and when they don't go that way, that's when we get disturbed. It's okay to plan, but it works best if we stay out of the results. We relax, we take it easy. Watch how things unfold. An over-planned, over-managed "future" leaves no room for the joy of serendipity.
~ Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
1/18/13, 1:09 PM

Acceptance doesn't mean you have to like it, it means acknowledgement that this is the way it is. You don't fight with it by arguing "This shouldn't be". Acceptance is part of the serenity prayer. "God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change." Serenity doesn't mean the absence of difficulties, it means being calm and at peace during difficulties.
~ Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Otroulig
1/18/13, 7:12 PM

#19 Chilla som Linnease brukar säga ;) Jag orkar faktiskt bara läsa ett citat i taget. Råkade gilla nån sida på FB och jag blir överröst av citat, pallar inte riktigt att ta in så mycket på en dag. Vill ha en i taget, att suga på, som en karamell.

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

[Evigheten]
1/21/13, 8:02 PM
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Här är ett typiskt LOA-budskap som dök upp nyss på fejjan.

MathildaF
1/21/13, 10:13 PM

"To the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world" Älskar de citatet:) vågar jag nån gång tatuera mig så ska de bli de enkla citatet:)

MissInAction
1/22/13, 12:34 PM

Om att inte vara så snabb med att döma andra.

When we were young, my brother used to stutter. The grade school called in a therapist to test him before putting him into a speech therapy class. On the day of the testing, the therapist called him in and asked him to draw a picture of our family, which he did. The therapist left the office and when she returned a short time later, she thanked him for taking the test and returned him to his class. Later that evening the therapist called my parents to discuss her observations. She informed them she was very concerned about him, that he had "a very low opinion of himself". My mother asked her why she felt that way, to which the therapist replied that my brother had drawn everybody with arms except himself. According to the therapist, this meant that my brother considered himself "less than" the rest of the family and that's probably why he stuttered. Mom sat him down after the phone call and asked him why he hadn't drawn himself with arms. He said… "Because she didn't let me finish my drawing". Don't be quick to judge others. If in doubt, ask.
~ Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
1/28/13, 10:03 PM

All you need is love! Skrattande Ja, Beatles visste vad det handlade om!!!

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
1/29/13, 3:39 PM

You can't walk the path of spirituality very well if you're carrying the hurts of the past with you. When something comes up that reminds you of the pain of the yesterday, it will affect how you see the Now. Repair the damage done, not just with an "I'm sorry", but with an honest desire to make things right. Then you're free.

Jeffrey Austin Smith

Kluring om Ryssland

Upp till toppen
Annons: