Annons:
Etikettot-off-topic
Läst 1638 ggr
SHIAWASE
9/2/15, 1:07 AM

The Shift, Wayne Dyers film

Nedan meddelande är kopierat från Louise Hays FB sida. Länk till att se filmen The Shift gratis.Jag tittade på den nu i morse. Rekommenderas, vacker film, självklart fint innehåll, meddelande! 

I am very proud to have produced Wayne Dyer's feature film The Shift a few years ago.

If you have met Wayne in person at an airport, at a hotel or in Maui he probably gave you a copy of his movie The Shift. Wayne loved this film and wanted as many people as possible to see it and get the bennefits of learning to go from Ambition to Meaning in their life.

In memory of Wayne Hay House is offering all of you the opprotuinity to watch The Shft for FREE for the next 7 days. Here …is the link http://bit.ly/1MZ0ijj

Please share this with all of your friends as Wayne really wanted over 3 million people to watch this film. We have probably had about 1 million watch it already and with your help I am sure we can reach 3 million

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Annons:
mulac
9/7/15, 10:02 AM

Tack!  🙂

Väldigt fin film!

SHIAWASE
9/13/15, 12:33 PM

mulac,  visst är den fin!!!

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Upp till toppen
Annons: