Annons:
Etikettuniversum-och-andlighet
Läst 1339 ggr
SHIAWASE
2014-04-16 08:29

Acceptance of imperfection as perfect- Zen-Enso

Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Så mycket klokheter som finns i en enda symbol,,, Detta kommer vara vår nya symbol för vår Dojo,, innehåller allt som vi vill förmedla,,,i en enda cirkel`,,, finns mycket mera att läsa för er som är intresserade! Hittade denna perfekta beskrivning av Enso- IT IS PERFECT JUST AS IT IS, EVEN IN ALL ITS IMPERFECTION. All visdom finns inbakad i vår historia och kultur, men vi har blundat för den länge, men nu är det dags för oss att öppna upp ta emot den visdom som redan finns där framför våra ögon.

Att söka nytt är viktigt, men att öppna upp för det som reda finns där är också viktigt

This is a Zen symbol of the absolute, the true nature of existence, the duality within life and the imperfection of all things. It is a symbol that combines the visible and the hidden, the simple and the profound, the empty and the full. The very imperfections and contours of the ensō, which must be painted by human hand rather than constructed as a mathematically correct circle, make the ensō a manifestation of perfection. It is perfect just as it is, even in all its imperfection

Ensō symbolizes many more things including: strength, elegance, the universe, single mindedness, the state of mind of the artist at the moment of creation and the acceptance of imperfection as perfect. It also represents the oneness of life and all things contained within it, the spirit of harmonious cooperation, personal development and refinement of character, the visible and the invisible, absolute fullness in emptiness, simplicity, completeness, endlessness, perfect harmony, the circle of infinity and the cyclical nature of existence. The ensō is a manifestation of the moment, an expression of absolute enlightenment,

http://www.modernzen.org/enso.htm

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Annons:
szirius
2014-04-16 10:09

Åh,  perfektion i de imperfekta✨….det fick mig att minnas en strof i nån gammal låt jag skrivit…

I didn´t move on

_my peace was about staying _

_and oh what a relief to find _

the beauty in the incomplete

here, in you and me

❤️

Upp till toppen
Annons: