Annons:
Etikettloa-generellt
Läst 6338 ggr
szirius
3/28/14, 6:18 PM

Dagens Abe

It is of great value for you to give your conscious attention to what you specifically want, otherwise you can be swept up by the influence of that which surrounds you. You are bombarded by the stimulation of thought. And so, unless you are setting forth the thought that is important to you, you can be stimulated by another's thought that may or may not be important to you. -Abraham

Så sant, så sant…o lätt att glömma av sig när allt rullar runt en😇, det är verkligen enormt många intryck överallt och det gäller att ta sitt ansvar för var man vill fästa blicken och vad man vill fokusera på. Jag övar verkligen på att lyssna på vad JAG vill fylla mig med, men oj så lätt att  tex. surfa iväg på olika sidor o bloggar o vad vet jag, som inte har innehåll som jag blir lyft av🤐 Bra med påminnelser som denna! ☝️👍

Annons:
Otroulig
3/29/14, 12:47 PM

Jag var inne och lyssnade på en astrolog sida..kan inte bestämma mig mig om jag ska tro på sånt eller inte. Men man kan ju ta till sig deras råd i alla fall.

Där sa dom att nu kommer en period när det är lite galet..dvs många kommer att agera lite ogenomtänkt och frustrerat och det gäller att inte trilla med i detta - att verkligen stå trygg och lugn i sig själv och t.om backa bort från konflikter.

(Hmm, Linn kanske kan va nåt 😉)

Medarbetare, Law Of Attraction iFokus

MissInAction
4/6/14, 1:28 PM

Slänger in en video här ☀️
Jag behövde bara lyssna några sekunder innan jag förstod att den här var för mig! Och vad jag grät. Grät av både sorg och insikt och glädje och lycka! ❤️

Tack för att jag snubblade över den här idag - precis vad jag behövde 😉

Maria, sajtvärd på Ryssland , medarbetare på Law of Attraction och Film
Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
4/6/14, 1:41 PM

❤️

szirius
4/6/14, 3:00 PM

❤️🤗

Det som sägs från början var en sån aha-upplevelse när jag insåg✨. Att sluta söka kärleken utanför,sluta ha fokus på att vilja bli älskad, och inse att det härligaste, mest underbara är att SJÄLV älska, att själv VARA den kärleken. Och det är ju där flödet skapas…jag ser kärleken i mig själv…och då kan jag se dig…och du kan se kärleken i dig själv …och då se mig….

Otroulig
4/6/14, 5:05 PM

Precis Szirius, det var det som gick starkast fram till mig med. Så här ska älskas!

Älvan
4/6/14, 9:48 PM

Såg filmen och konstaterar; Och detta är orsaken till att man drar till sig så många bra män "när man inte söker", när man är fullständigt nöjd med att vara med sigsjälv. Att man redan är hel utan att behöva någon annan. (Att leta desperat och anstränga sig hårt för att finna en partner ger motsatt effekt). :)

Annons:
MissInAction
4/8/14, 12:42 AM
Bild 1. Klicka för att öppna i full storlek.

Dök upp på fejan nyss 😍
Filmen har jag inte hunnit kolla in än och jag måste i säng, men jag lägger in den också!

Abraham Hicks from Philadelphia 10/13/04

That feeling that humans call worthy is a feeling of synching up with the knowledge of your value. And when you synch up with whatever you’ve put into your Vortex, everything around you must demonstrate that vibration. Everything that matters to you must reveal itself to you when you’re in that place, and cannot come until you are in that place. 

Once you find it, and you milk it, and you practice it, and you practice it in silence and not in conversation, you practice it in the absence of words. Take the words and whittle them down to feelings, find that general place, and allow the Source within you. So often you’re listening for the words to come. You’re listening for the word to be spoken, you’re wanting the lottery number, you’re wanting to be led to the right person – you’re listening for the words. And all along, your inner being has never spoken to you in words. 

Your inner being speaks to you in vibration, and the vibration is translated to you through emotion. And if you will take yourself back to that emotional place, reaching for the love of you, reaching for the wholeness of you, reaching for the knowing of you, reaching for the worthiness of you, reaching for the appreciation of you – as you find it, and milk it, and stay there, what will happen is you become tuned to your Vortex, and everything that is in your Vortex is already making its way to you. 

And your work is to observe what’s coming and smile silently to yourself, not crowing to any other, and not making a big deal out of it, but smiling silently to yourself as you watch the Universe cater to you, lovingly yielding to you the details you’ve identified, one at a time. There is nothing that makes you know your worthiness more than to have something that you ask for delivered to you, not because you beat your brains out, not because you justified it through jumping through hoops and pleasing anyone else, but simply because you found the vibrational attitude of it, and practiced it until you owned it. And then nothing less than that can be your experience. You see?

There is nothing that you’re supposed to do, but there are all kinds of things that you want to do. And the Universe is a benevolent yielder, and all things are possible. Take your time. Be easy about it. Count your blessings. And acknowledge the existence of the Vortex, and make your chronic statement of intent to be there.

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
4/8/14, 7:07 AM

Helt perfekt - ska jag lyssna på i bilen till jobbet - tack Miss!

MissInAction
4/21/14, 3:39 PM

"Do you have to change your vibration on a particular subject in order to let it in?" No, you don't. You could pet your pet and let it in. You could sit with your feet dangling in the bay, and let it in. If it is a subject that you often think of in an attitude of resistance, it is really worthwhile reaching for some thoughts that feel better. You could launch an intention and never think about it again, and the Universe would yield it to you. You don't have to clean up your vibration relative to anything, if you can just not think about it any more. That's why we teach meditation. It's easier to teach you to have no thought than to have pure positive thought. When you quiet your mind you stop thought; when you stop thought you stop resistance; when you stop resistance—then you are in a state of allowing. -Abraham

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
4/24/14, 8:21 PM

Här kommer dagens Abe :)

linnease
4/24/14, 10:40 PM

#10, åh cool, jag har gått runt och lyssnat på den här workshoppen idag 🤗

[Kathja]1
4/30/14, 11:27 PM

Denna var perfekt för mig idag! Abraham Hicks - Your Power Is Beyond Measure: http://youtu.be/6JGexptiLn0

MissInAction
5/23/14, 12:45 PM

Åh jag såg den här på FB i morse och tycker att den verkligen makear sense!! Det förklarar en hel del för mig personligen, kanske varför jag fått såna plötsliga och djupa dippar den senaste tiden.

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
[Torahzen]
5/24/14, 8:48 AM

Mycket tänkvärt!

szirius
5/25/14, 11:04 PM

#13 hahaha, ja så klockrent! Jag har några motståndsträd lite här och där som står där o ba stoppar upp😐 mina härliga flow-racerbilar som kör runt o trickar🌊!😂

MissInAction
5/28/14, 1:29 PM

Ja!!!! Någon hade postat den här på FB nyss, det är en av mina favorit-quotes från Abraham ❤️☀️❤️

Nu har jag glömt bort det men jag brukade tänka på det i vintras, varje morgon. Typ i december/januari då jag var påväg "tillbaka".

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
5/28/14, 7:47 PM

#13 jag gillar den. 

Undrar om det är det som händer, som flera av oss upplevt, att vi verkligen tror att nu kommer möjligheten, vi står där förhoppningsfulla på perrongen och är redo att kliva på - så visar det sig att tåget bara svischar förbi. DISAPPOINTMENT..är det så att vi i alla dessa lägen har ett motstånd…hmmm🤔 Grejen som jag ser det i dom lägena, är att det är bara att plocka ihop sig, ruska lite på sig och tralla vidare. Naturligtvis är det bra om man hittar motståndet, se det acceptera det och lämna det. Men om man inte hittar det…ruska på.

MissInAction
5/29/14, 12:27 PM

Wow!!! 😮❤️ Självklart ju men wow!! 😍

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/3/14, 10:38 PM

Fick en sådan aha-känsla och ett wow av den här! ❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/12/14, 1:10 PM

Hmm jag funderade på var jag skulle lägga in det här… då jag tog det från The Law of Attraction Cards (The Teachings of Abraham) så får de ligga här 😎
Minns att vi har prata om drömmar, möjligen i olika trådar.. och vad de egentligen betyder… hur mycket vikt ska vi lägga vid dem osv?

My Dream Thoughts Are Not Creative Thoughts
Whatever you are thinking of (and therefore, feeling) and that which you are attracting is always a match. 
Also, what you are thinking and feeling in the dream state anad what is manifesting in your life experience is always a match…
Your dreams give you a glimpse into what you are creating - but you are not in the process of creating while you are dreaming.

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Otroulig
6/12/14, 9:39 PM

Det är ju det som är grejen för mig. Drömmarna berättar var jag är någonstans, rent objektivt. De är gåvor till mig själv från mitt högre jag - inte alltid så lätta att förstå kanske. Linn har ju sagt det någon gång, att drömmarna speglar dagen innan. På ett sätt så tror jag ju också det - för även i det dagliga livet får vi tecken och manifesteringar på vart vi är på väg och vilken vibb vi har. Vi förstår inte alltid sammanhanget och där kan drömmarna ge oss lite vidare och mer fantasifulla tecken.

MissInAction
6/13/14, 7:27 AM

Abe on what STEP 4 living really means:

HS: You know when you first start hearing about Law of Attraction, you start hearing about vision boarding, positive aspects, books and everything, all that feels good and it kinda takes you aways and then you kinda just realize that - wait, its just about being happy!

Like, its really JUST about being happy.

Abe: Well, you see; what Step 4 is:

Step 1 is ask. We wrote a whole book about that. When you ask it is given. Ask. Well, the contrast causes you to ask even if you don't use words. So, you get that.

Step 1 is ASK.

Step 2 is: Source answers. In the moment that you launch that rocket, source becomes a vibrational reality of what you've asked for. So, when you ask it is given, of what you have asked for. So, when you ask, it is given.

Step 3 is: You have to find vibrational alignment with what you are asking for. And when you find vibrational alignment with it, now there is no variance in your vibration and NOW it will manifest.

So, Step1, Step 2, Step 3.

So, Step 4 is really what we have been talking about here today. Because we know that without exception every one of you CAN find a subject where you don't wobble. We know that for sure.

In fact, we'll go further. We know that everyone of you often does find subjects where you don't wobble.

But here's what Step 4 is defining: there are subjects where you wobble and you are not deliberately doing anything about that. If you are doing Step 4; you are deliberately doing something about that.

Step 4 is NOTHING more than the SUSTAINING of Step 3!

It is the WILLINGNESS to go out in the World PREPARED for the VIBRATIONAL VARIANCES that are all around you.

(Later)

We talking about practising the vibration that comes from the core of you, the vibration of your worthiness, the vibration of your rightness , the vibration of the love that source has for you.

Practicing THOSE vibrations and letting law of attraction increase the momentum of them until you can STAND ANYWHERE, with ANY situation and ANY opinions that are surrounding for any reason!

(Later)

Every time you come alignment with a DESIRE, you are now standing in a whole different platform with another set of contrast experiences.

So what step 4 is, its making PEACE with the CONTRAST but you are not going to make peace with the contrast until you feel capable of controlling yourself within it, you see.

So what Step 4 living is, is knowing that you're in charge and knowing that while you might not be wobble free on this subject, that you can get wobble free on this subject, so you are not afraid to get out in the World, so you don’t miss the adventure and you don’t miss the fun, you don’t miss the stimulation, and you don’t miss the new ideas and you don’t miss your OWN expansion.

YOU DON’T WANT TO GIVE UP EXPANSION for STABILITY!! YOU DON’T !! YOU DON’T WANT TO GIVE UP! And really YOU CANT!!

You cant give up expansion because expansion is always happening but you CAN give up the stability in the Expansion, hear how that turned around!?

So whats happening is, you have this expansion and then you want stability, and what step 4 is, is FINALLY OWNING the STABILITY!!!!

(later)

Bring it on WORLD!! Bring it on. Bring it ALLL to me, IM READY FOR IT!!

The Universe will NEVER bring to you something that is not vibrationally active within you, that’s what Step 4 living is.

Step 4 living is WOBBLE FREE, its satisfied with what IS and EAGER for more, THATS what STEP 4 living is…

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
6/15/14, 12:07 AM

# 22 var hittar du texten? Eller har du skrivit av allt ?  TACK iaf🤗. har sett den här👍. Gillar wobble-ordet! Hehe , tänker på en "wobbler" ett fiskedrag som wobblar i vattnet😃

MissInAction
6/15/14, 12:13 AM

Vassego 🤗
Just den texten hade någon postat i en grupp på FB! Abraham-Hicks Quotes & Transcripts 😎

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/15/14, 2:44 PM

Ååh ja!! Det här är ett återkommande ämne här inne och just nu minns jag inte i vilken tråd det var senast aktivt… men jag slänger in det här 😃😍

Tillbaka till step 4 living då kanske!? Att vara trygg i att så fort vi sänt iväg en önskan, så har vi fått den uppfylld!! Den finns redan!!! Nu är det bara upp till oss att lajna upp och ha roligt medan vi matchar vibben av det som vi önskat så kommer det snart att manifesteras i fysisk form ☀️🌈

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/15/14, 3:12 PM

Alltså.. jag bara måste… Wow!! ❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/26/14, 12:59 AM

Abe with an example of what happens when you try MAKE something happen, instead of waiting for INSPIRED action to direct you: (2 quotes):

Abe: “Let’s say you’re going to make a hotel reservation 
and when you call the lines busy.

And you say “Nope I said I’m gonna do this”

And you just sit there and dial and dial and dial and dial till you break through.

Then you get a recording!!! [ laughter]

Then you listen around the voice menu and push the buttons and get a little more irritated.

And then you finally get someone.

But you can tell they are dull witted. [laughter]

In other words you can tell they don’t really want to be there.

You can tell they `re not really listening!!

But you say No!!

I paid such price to get here.

So you make a reservation and then 6 months later when you get to the hotel they don’t have a reservation for you [laughter]

Then you remember .”Oh Yeah That was that one…”

In other words I pushed through.

"I made it happen". 
"I used my will power and my action to make it happen".

BUT THE UNIVERSE HAD’NT ALIGNED IT!!!!!!!!

(Oct 1996)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Abe: “We Just encourage you to let the flow carry you a little further 
until the inspiration to action is soo compelling -

that NOTHING can keep you from it.

If you act too soon, before the energies have lined up,

you almost always get a back lash.”

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
linnease
6/26/14, 1:33 AM

Hee hee.. yup.. been there, done that.. och fortfarande försöker jag nu som då!! Haha. Ibland kan man ju undra hur smart man är.. 🤗❤️❤️❤️

Otroulig
6/26/14, 7:04 AM

Tack Miss, åh jag behövde bli påmind om detta. Jag VET ju att det funkar så här.  Praktiserar det som oftast - men har glömt bort känslan lite den senaste dagen.

linnease
6/26/14, 5:53 PM

HAha jag gjorde det två gånger idag.. precis nu den senaste.. Tänkte först beställa en våtdräkt och cyklop/snorkel online men var inte heeeeeeeelt 100% i vibben, kanske jag borde spara pengarna. OCh då kraschade webbläsaren i mobilen precis när jag skulle trycka på sista "bekräfta köp"-knappen.  Blev lite sur först men tänkte ja ja, jag är inte redo, släpper det då. Och nu gjorde jag det IGEN 😃, haha hade redan glömt bort både den här tråden och våtdräktsköpet för nån timma sen.. Tillbaka till datorn och såg ett par jeansshorts på en zalando-annons som jag funderat på i en vecka.. nu tänkte jag att jag slår till!! Var inte säker på om strl 40 är rätt men fanns ingen 42 så då var det ju lätt, bara prova, på rea och fri frakt, retur och öppet köp. Lätt. MEN, det var sista paret och när jag väl fyllt i adressuppgifter och annat för köpet så hade någon knipit dem.. nu finns bara strl 36 kvar! HAha.. Och ja.. fortfarande försökte jag köra över en liten vibb av att jag kanske borde spara pengarna och tänk om de inte alls passar, blir ju bara krångligt då.. 😇😛

linnease
6/26/14, 5:56 PM

Hahahaha! Och nu dök det upp en annons från Stadium med ett par vandringssandaler jag har kollat på.. kanske ska prova dem och se hur webbsidan kan krasha denna gången!! De har jag t.o.m provat i butik så jag vet att de passar.. Men dyra 😛

linnease
6/28/14, 3:58 AM

Såg ett så intressant citat på FB just, hoppas jag kan klistra in det här med mobilen..: We can speak this so CLEARLY to all of you Especially to you Because of what you’re presenting here Most of the time that you feel Like you’re looking for CHANGE Is because you haven’t been MANAGING your vibration really, really WELL So the momentum hasn’t been ALLOWED to really move Because when the momentum is allowed to really MOVE Then the Path is just SHOWING itself to you And showing itself to you And you’re in the right PLACE at the right TIME And it’s EXHILARATING And you just feel FULL of yourself And every day is FASCINATING and FUN But when you are saying: „I want CHANGE…“ That is an INDICATOR that you’ve been doing MORE of This, this, this, this, this, this…… (pointing left and right and left and right) There’s enough WOBBLE in it That you haven’t really allowed the MOMENTUM To present itself to you in the INTOXICATING way that it will So CHANGE feels like the ADVENTURE that you’re looking for When CHANGE is not the adventure you’re looking for Drumroll please !!! MOMENTUM is the adventure you’re looking for Momentum is what you’re LOOKING for And you just think you’re more LIKELY to find it in change Because the new thing doesn’t have as much WOBBLE in it But it will pretty SOON !!! Because that’s what your HABIT is !!! So…. You wanna work the wobble out of where you ARE To allow the MOMENTUM to bring you The CHANGE that is INEVITABLE You see… Nice to know… That was really GOOD and you got it, didn’t you? Don’t you like being right here on the LEADING EDGE Right here, right here… GETTING IT !!! Abraham LIVE, Denver, 21.06.2014

Otroulig
6/28/14, 12:13 PM

DEN var bra, den gick rätt in!!

Så enkelt det blev. Naturligtvis. 

Och 😂

And you just think you’re more LIKELY to find it in change Because the new thing doesn’t have as much WOBBLE in it

But it will pretty SOON !!! Because that’s what your HABIT is !!!

Så varför inte strunta i längtan efter förändring och i stället ändra mitt mönster från att längta efter det jag inte har  och istället hitta det jag HAR och må bra av det som är NU. För att skapa ett momentum som gör att stigen breder ut sig framför mig och leder mig till det som är mina drömmar.

Jag var tvungen att sätta ord på det själv - det här var verkligen bra Linn 🤗 TACK!!

Älvan
6/28/14, 12:47 PM

Otroulig och linn Underbart med all syncronicitet här i trådarna! Jag njuter i mitt momentum just nu med en cappuccino. :)

Annons:
MissInAction
6/28/14, 1:46 PM

Och dagdrömma om och leva som om förändringen vi vill ha redan har manifesterats 😎

#32 var klockren ♥ Precis vad jag också har insett på sistone! ☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
6/28/14, 2:04 PM

#33 jaaa Otroulig, precis vad jag tänkte med när jag läste det!! ☀️❤️

szirius
6/28/14, 10:18 PM

#33 Alltså man kan ju göra både och. Må bra NU OCH önska förändring. Jag ser ju min manifestation så klart, hur jag fann en äkta måbra- känsla med mig själv i min hammock  men fastande där i flera år… först när jag  började må bra i det som var OCH skickade ut bilder av att ha fler vänner att umgås med och mer roliga grejer att göra så började det röra sig🌊…hmm, vad jag försöker säga, det KAN hända att man låser sig omedvetet i " jag är nöjd" o lägger till i en blixtsnabb hast " jag behöver inget mer" o då kan det stagnera lite…äääää fattar ni vad jag försöker säga?

MissInAction
6/30/14, 6:27 AM

Älskar det här ♥ 
En av mina favoriter!

Abe re the questions you are asking are actually keeping you outside the VORTEX:

Abe: “The problem is outside the Vortex

Can you hear us when we say,

the vibration that’s active within you,

when you have a question or a problem,

is an entirely DIFFERENT vibration of the solution.

When you’re beating the drum of:

“I don’t know; I don’t know”.

“Where is it?”,

“I can’t find it.”

“What’s wrong?”,

“I can’t find it”.

Even though you sound like you’re asking for a solution,

the problem is so active within you,

that you’re holding yourself OUTSIDE of the Vortex

where the ANSWER is."

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
6/30/14, 6:51 AM

Abe – LET the Universe fill in the DETAILS (2 quotes):

“Once you access the Energy that creates worlds,

a huge Vortex comes into place,

and there’s just not enough action for you to keep up with that.

And so, what you have to do is visualize every step of the way,

envision you happy in the process.

Envision things in place,

envision people catching on.

Just envision it working.

Skip over the how and the where and the when and the who,

and just stay focused upon the WHAT and the WHY.”

“The Universe will fill in the Grid with the HOW, WHERE, WHO & WHEN!

Keep your focus on how you want to FEEEL

and LET the Universe fill in the details.

The Universe can manage things much better than you

and will open avenues

and opportunities that matches the vibration you are offer.

As long as you CONTINUE to maintain your GOOD feeling,

the Universe continues to fill in the Grid

with PEOPLE, CIRCUMSTANCES & EVENTS.”

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
7/3/14, 7:36 PM

Circumstance is nothing but an indication of your vibration 🙂

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
7/16/14, 12:12 AM

❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
MissInAction
7/18/14, 12:08 AM

Om att tillåta istället för att sätta gränser :) Abraham Hicks- In Relationships, Allowing and Set…: http://youtu.be/a55Km6Plkkg

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
7/18/14, 2:53 PM

"Continuing to tell stories of shortage only continues to contradict your desire for abundance, and you cannot have it both ways: You cannot focus upon unwanted and receive wanted. You cannot focus upon stories about money that make you feel uncomfortable and allow into your experience what makes you feel comfortable. A different story will bring different results: My thoughts are the basis for the attraction of all things that I consider to be good, which includes enough money, and health, for my comfort and joy." -Abraham

MissInAction
7/20/14, 11:54 AM

Source ❤️
Helt klart behöver jag detta. Längtar tillbaka!

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
7/21/14, 12:42 AM

Åh jag hoppas att det här är rätt innehåll - läste en text på FB och under texten fanns länken till videon som jag bara lyssnade lite snabbt på, men det lät som rätt! Så sant och så klokt! Abraham Hicks ~ Don't look too far into the future: http://youtu.be/SGtumT0apXQ

Kluring om Ryssland

[Kathja]1
7/21/14, 7:03 PM

🤗

MissInAction
7/21/14, 7:48 PM

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️HjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärtaHjärta

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
7/21/14, 8:11 PM

🤗 Miss tänkte på dig. Den passar mig med. Det är nog där gruset ligger och skaver, jag hackar på mig själv. MER självkärlek!!!

Annons:
MissInAction
7/22/14, 1:13 AM

Jaa men eller hur!!! Självkärlek är ju bäst! 🤗 
Tyckte jag hade något jättebra att säga här men jag är så trött och fullproppad i huvet nu efter att ha spelat så jag ska nog bara hoppa i säng tror jag 😃😴
Får återkomma om jag kommer på hur jag ska formulera mig!

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
7/23/14, 8:33 AM

Ojoj, det här fick mig att böla i bilen i morse. Bra hjärtat öppnar upp! ❤️❤️❤️http://youtu.be/AILY_fCRfXU

[Kathja]1
7/23/14, 9:07 AM

Jag har kommit på mig själv med att de senaste månaderna på jobbet har jag sagt till mina klienter att. ~ Ditt jobb är att inför varje sak du ska göra fråga dig själv om detta är kärlek. Kommer detta att leda dig till ditt mål att må bra? Och så välja det som är kärlek och välja bort det andra. Där i ligger vår livsuppgift, och det gäller oss alla. Det behöver inte vara krångligt. Bara välja nedströms. ♡ (Fast det känns svårt ibland! Men det ignorerar vi för det är uppströms. )

MissInAction
8/6/14, 1:03 PM

Åh jag gillar budskapet i de här bilderna sååå mycket!! ❤️
Och jag tycker det känns träffande för några av oss ☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
8/6/14, 9:30 PM

Oj, ja. Jag hamnade där igen. Värsta temat på sistone puh 🥵 bra påminnelse, tack ❤️

szirius
8/6/14, 9:43 PM

mkt aktuellt tema, ja😉🤐" when you are responding to the way other seems to feel about you…" 😇

However, when you are more interested in how YOU feel than how they feel about you, you do have control over your own experiance👍

SHIAWASE
8/7/14, 2:38 AM

Jaaaa!

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

Annons:
MissInAction
8/9/14, 2:31 AM

Abe: if you like or dislike someone – they feel the same way about you!:

"You teach each other your respective responsive vibrations.

In other words,

you don’t feel any way about anyone

without their helping you to feel that way.

It’s really co-creation.

We’ll even go further, and bolder, and louder, and blunter.

If there’s somebody you don’t like,

they don’t like you either!

We have never seen it otherwise.

We have never one time, ever,

known someone to adore someone,

that the one that they were adoring,

didn’t adore them back!

Now, some are thinking:

“Oh wait a minute.

There was that man that I loved with all my heart,

and he didn’t love me back.”

And we say,

you were offering him INSECURITY.

You were offering him WORRY.

It WASN’T that PURE VIBRATION of LOVE.

When you are tuned in, tapped in, turned on,

when you are connected to your Source (in the Vortex)

and holding someone as your object of attention

and you are genuinely offering

that feeling of love and appreciation,

they can’t offer you anything else!

The Law of Attraction wouldn't put you together

even when you live in the same house.

You would rendezvous differently."

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
8/9/14, 1:36 PM

Wow. Den var djup.. på nå vis! Cool. Så kul när man vetat nåt så länge men så hör man det på ett nytt sätt och så fattar man det liksom igen!!! Och mer och bättre!! Superbra, tack!

MissInAction
8/11/14, 1:43 AM

Ooh YES!!! ☀️🥳🌊

Abe: re where you are is OKAY!:

“What a novel idea.

You mean, start from where I am?

You mean, not go back and figure out what went wrong?

You mean, not go back and place blame

or figure out who was the wrong one –

just start where I am?

And we say, that really IS what we wish for you.

You put your boat in the river,

wherever you put your boat in the river,

and you know what?

YOU ARE where you ARE!

A very good mantra:

“I am where I am.”

And another good mantra:

“I AM WHERE I AM –

and its OKAY!”

“Not only is it OKAY,

not only is it ENOUGH,

Its GOT TO BE OKAY

because its ALL YOU’VE GOT!.”

In other words,

you’ve to no choice,

so it might be a good one to make peace with:

“I am where I am”

(Oh that IS making peace , isn’t it?)

(later)

“Feeling a little better,

feeling a little worse:

That’s all I’ve got –

but it’s enough,

because if wherever I am,

I’d reach for the DOWNSTREAM thought,

and NOW wherever I am,

I reach for the DOWNSTREAM thought,

and NOW wherever I am,

I reach for the DOWNSTREAM thought…..

no matter what’s happening –

I reach for the DOWNSTREAM thought…..”

You know what happens?

You begin to go with the flow.

As you begin to go with the flow,

since everything that you want is DOWNSTREAM,

you begin to FLOAT into desired circumstances and events.

All kinds of things that you’ve been waiting for –

sometimes for a long time –

become almost immediately apparent to you,

because the ONLY thing that was keeping you from them

was that YOU were PADDLING UPSTREAM!

And do you know what’s really interesting,

from our aerial view,

from which we see everything?

(This is one of the things that when you croak

will amuse you most of all.

At least, that’s what we hear from recent croakers) (laughter)

The Stream is so magnificent

that it inevitably carries you to everything that you want –

eventually.

And the faster you turn willingly

and go with it,

the FASTER you receive it…”

(Tampa, Florida 2006)

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
8/11/14, 11:47 AM

Så bra!! Inte fastna, bara släppa och hitta en tanke som känns nedströms.

linnease
8/11/14, 12:25 PM

Så bra <3

MissInAction
8/12/14, 12:33 AM

Oj vad den här känns aktuell för mig just nu!! Mycket kroppssnack överallt och även mycket tankar kring det 🙂

Abe re your weight and changing your body shape:

“So the discouragement that you have been feeling is indicating the discord between the continuing evolving creation of your beautiful body and the thoughts that you continue to think regarding your body.

Your body has been vibrationally evolving, but your old patterns of thoughts, your beliefs (which are only thoughts that you continue to think), are causing a vibrational discord.

And under those conditions, successful action cannot be inspired or performed. Under those conditions, all action is hard, yielding little or no results, causing more discouragement still.

The key to bringing your body to a new place is to see it differently from the way it is.

It is necessary that you focus upon the body that is coming and distract yourself from the negative aspects of your current physical body, for as long as you are seeing your body as it is, you are contradicting the vibration of the idea of a slender body.

You cannot create a new reality while looking at your current reality.

Whether you gird up your willpower and walk out of the ice-cream parlor or whether you go ahead and select and eat a large tub of ice cream, there is absolutely no difference in the effect of one of those actions over the other!

Even if we are talking about 1,000 days of walking out as compared to 1,000 days of eating a tub of ice cream, the action choice of one or the other makes no difference.

It is not your action that matters; it is your vibration.

It is not your action that makes you fat; it is your vibration.

It is not what you are doing that makes the difference;

it is how you are FEELING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

Consider This:

If being slender matches the emotion of HAPPINESS . . .

and you were to consistently eat ice cream while feeling HAPPY . . .

you would be a SLENDER person who eats large quantities of ice cream.

If your desire to be slender while you are currently not slender 
matches the emotion of discouragement . . .

and you were to consistently eat ice cream while feeling discouraged . . .

you would be a fat person who eats ice cream.

If your desire to be slender while you are currently not slender 
matches the emotion of discouragement . . .

and you were to consistently use your WILLPOWER

to KEEP yourself from eating ice cream…

you would be a fat person who DOES NOT eat ice cream!”

(From: “Astonishing Powers of Emotion”)

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/15/14, 1:32 AM

Hahaha Linn, var det det här citatet i #61 som du refererade till? Glass och promenad? Jag fattade ingenting 🤪😂

Nåja.. ska jag aldrig komma i säng?? Hihi. Fastnar hela tiden någonstans och hittar något nytt att läsa eller lyssna på! Men nu är jag så trött. Måste bara dela denna också, så underbar ♥

Abe with Hotseater who wants someone close to them to love them back: (great advice!) (Transcript):

“Guest: What I want to ask about was free will. If you want something very much but it involves somebody else doing or being what you want them to be. I’ve been told that they have their free will and I cannot make them do or be what I want them to be. What do I do with the wanting at that point? I can give you the specific incident. I’ve been in love with a man for a long time who wants to be my friend.

We have a lovely friendship and I want to hold onto that at least but I really would like him to fall in love with me. I can’t make him do that. But the wanting is there and I think well maybe I should just want any man, some man and make it more general. I don’t know. I mean are there rules for wanting?

Abe: Yes. There is one rule relative to wanting and that is you cannot want and flow energy towards the lack of your wanting at the same time and get what you want.

In other words the rule - we’ll say it again until you hear it: 
the rule is you cannot focus upon what you want and the lack of it at the same time.

You cannot want and attract to you what you want, when your dominant intention is toward the LACK OF IT!!

In other words each time you notice that he doesn’t love you, you’re not thinking about him loving you, you’re thinking about him NOT loving you.

Each time you say, “he is my friend," that is positive energy. “But he is not the lover that I want” - now you are flowing energy toward the lack of what you are wanting.

Now there are a number of things that we want to say to you and we promise you that we will answer your question fully. But there is something that we want you to hear before we get into the nitty gritty of your question. And that is nothing outside of you ever keeps you from anything that you want. There’s no outside influence that is as strong as your energy flow.

There is no outside circumstance; there is no outside force. 
There is nothing in all of the Universe that is affecting your experience other than the way you are flowing YOUR ENERGY. 
So it's not the other person exercising his free will that’s keeping you from what you want.

It's you thinking about what you want and noticing the LACK of it that’s keeping you from what you want. In other words you are the only one who can shoot yourself in the foot.

Physical beings have a difficult time with this initially because you are not accustomed to flowing energy. It is interesting, we watch you as you are physically focused and you are very good at monitoring your behavior and your actions. In other words you control rather well, so that society won't tar and feather you, the action that you offer or the words that you offer in certain places.

But you flow your energy all over the place as if it doesn’t matter at all !!!

When the only thing that is affecting you is how you are flowing your energy.

Now we will give you an example of this:

Esther kept having a recurring dream. For many years after she and her mate were together, she dreamed that she could not find him. She thought she knew where he was but she couldn’t find him. She knew the number where he could be reached but when she would dial it, it wouldn’t ring. Her fingers would punch right through the phone, the telephone would turn into cheese or something. Or it would ring it would ring and he couldn’t hear

It was just a variety of things keeping them from connecting. And when Esther started to interact with Abraham she said “Abraham is this dream about all that time before I found him”? “All these years I was looking for him and had not found him?”

And we said no, your dream is current, your dream is about your NOW!!

And Esther said “What do you mean?” And we said in your wanting of this delicious relationship (again we keep wanting to come back to every subject being two subjects) in your awareness of what you are wanting, you spend more time thinking about the absence of it.

And when Esther thought about it, she realized that was accurate. She worried that he would get run over. She worried that he would stop loving her. She worried that he would find someone he loved more. In other words, even though her very passionate, strong, ever present desire that this relationship would last forever, more than 50 percent of her thoughts were upon what would happen if it didn’t. Because she didn’t know about flowing energy.

In other words, she was still believing that it's about fate or chance or luck or circumstances.

So she was feeling lucky that she had him, but not sure that she could hold onto him!! You see what we are talking about?

And so when we said to Esther, you have been projecting so much lackful thought relative to this relationship, your dream your inner being is showing you a probable future where you won’t know where he is !!

A probable future where your negative lackful vibration is going to create something you do NOT want.

So with this story we think you are hearing what we are saying. What you are wanting to do is as we said earlier several times today, you are wanting to think about this relationship that you want and feel good about it at the same time.

So that instead of it evoking from you a yearning lonely feeling, you are wanting the thought of it to evoke a feeling of ecstasy, a feeling of empowerment. And when you are able to shift the way you feel about it.

It is our promise to you, you will then allow into your experience that which you are wanting.

Now this is the way that it works.

Because you bring up a very good point.

If I am the creator of my experience then is not every other person on the planet the creator of their experience?

And what happens when two people want different things relative to the same subject?

And we say if you will start talking about what you want and why you want it.

You will get to the core of your desire and then you will attract it either from this one or you will reach right past this one and attract it from another.

BUT EITHER WAY YOU WIN!”

(date unknown)

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
linnease
8/15/14, 1:47 PM

😃 ja den var det!! 1000 glassar eller promenader!! Haha

MissInAction
8/16/14, 10:47 AM

Precis så☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/17/14, 4:19 PM

Har blivit mycket Abe i dag ♥
Tänk… att jag och Abe är ett och samma!!

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/18/14, 2:11 AM

Heh… den här tråden känns lite som en monolog för mig 😊
Men jag tycker det här är såååå braaaaaaaa!! ☀️❤️🥳✨🌊😜🍸🎈

Abe: “It’s INEVITABLE

that it’s COMING.

I KNOW I’m on the path.

I am willing to be PATIENT

I will ALLOWmyself to get up to speed with this.

I believe I have created something MAGNIFICENT

and I want to be a match to it.

I DON'T want to SETTLE

for something that is LESS than what I want.

I want to be a vibrational match to what I really want

I’m willing to just take time to do that.”

---------------------------------------

“We want you to take so much pleasure

in the privacy and clarity and power of your own mind

that the physical manifestation is just a natural consequence.

No big deal!.

But you make the physical manifestation such a big deal

that you are tormented in the absence of the manifestation that you have chosen,

instead of ENTHRALLED in the VISION of what it is BECOMING.”

--------------------------------------------------

“But when you LET GO,

BIG things will happen!

That letting go,

letting go of the disappointment of where you are!”

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
8/18/14, 9:12 PM

There is not a stream of badness and a stream of goodness, or sickness or wellness. There is only a Stream of Well-being. The question that you're wanting to ask yourself is, "In this moment, am I letting it in or not? Am I allowing it or am I not?" -Abraham

Klockren. Och enkelt svar idag, hehe, sitter i denna stund o dricker te med citron, snorar o är tung i huvudet….😇 allowance, not so much🤐😃

Fast…jag är liksom kvar i mitt tankesätt att genom och ut, att det kan rensas ut skit när man gjort stora förändringar i sitt inre och yttre, bytt tankebanor o grejat…jag blir ofta småsjuk då…kanske är det en sista tjurhållning innan släppet kommer iofs…🤔

linnease
8/19/14, 1:14 PM

Haha.. Jag pushade på en del i helgen för att orka göra saker och igår för att träna..simmade i sjön, var rätt kallt, så känner mig förkyld och dricker te idag jag med

MissInAction
8/20/14, 11:54 PM

Om att släppa taget, chilla och låta strömmen föra en framåt 🌊😍

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
szirius
8/21/14, 2:06 PM

" Your growth is not your goal, it´s just the result of your intention of JOY." ❤️

If you have joy as your goal, then think about the delicious experiance  of a little bit of contrast which gives birth to clarity,  and then the fun of lining up with it  and then the thrill of manifestation and then more contrast that gives more clarity and lining up with it…then life is just joy!

❤️🌊🥳

MissInAction
8/22/14, 2:53 PM

Jaa joy! ☀️🌊🍸😜❤️

Videon har jag ännu inte sett, det får bli senare idag, men det här verkar ju lovande! ❤️

Abe: “When you have practiced yourself into the vibration

of how you REALLY want to see THEM,

it will NOT be POSSIBLE for them

to show that OTHER SIDE of themselves to you.

They can ONLY show it to you

if it’s still active WITHIN YOU.

So, when it shows up,

it’s NOT their doing,

its YOURS…..(wow from audience)”

------------------------------------------------------

“When you’re really HAPPY

and you’re up close to people you care about ,

who for whatever reason,

in this moment ARE’NT,

they sort of RESENT your HAPPINESS

because you’re living something THEY WANT to live.”

---------------------------------

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
8/22/14, 6:02 PM

Braaaaa video!! Tack för den MissI 🤗🤗

[Kathja]1
8/22/14, 10:00 PM

Muttrar lite för att jag inte får upp videon, flera av dem, i mobilen. Men omfamnar det. Allt är i sin ordning.

Otroulig
8/23/14, 11:46 AM

Samma här Kathja, vissa kommer inte upp.

Bra klipp 👍

szirius
8/23/14, 12:12 PM

åh,, verkligen bra och sann, det stämmer för min del att jag ärligt talat varit KASS på  att öva upp vibben att se människor och situationer som jag vill se dem, elletr som jag vet att de ÄR, som inre beings,  den här sommaren, jag har fastnat så i "verkligheten" o inte givit lika mkt tid åt the vibrational reality…😇

Det SKÖNA är ju att det går sååå fort att skifta, jag behöver bara få en sån här påminnelse, en liten knuff så aaaaah, känslan skiftar och jag går in i acceptans och kärlek. Just nu är den min son som är temat, hehe…så jag ska bara vibba i massa kärlek till honom, till allt fantastiskt som är han❤️ tack.

MissInAction
8/23/14, 1:25 PM

❤️🤗

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
linnease
8/23/14, 3:54 PM

❤️❤️

#####

Daily Quote 8/23/2014

We want you to see yourself and your world [gently] through our eyes. We want you to SEE the natural abundance that is available to you.

And we want you to EAGERLY identify what aspects of that abundance you would like to participate in, understanding that there is no possible way that you could ever deprive any other of anything ~because they have their OWN individual path to abundance carved out for them.

- Abraham-Hicks -

MissInAction
8/24/14, 3:01 PM

❤️

Och såna härliga chills jag fick på den här! 🌊

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/25/14, 5:14 AM

Abe: NOT appreciating yourself AFFECTS your ENTIRE life:

“The balance that you are wanting to bring into your life experience

is the balance of APPRECIATING YOU.

And you appreciate you,

not all at once,

you appreciate yourself:

ONE thought by one thought,

ONE segment by one segment,

ONE moment by one moment,

by looking for reasons to appreciate yourself

If you are having trouble in your relationship,

it is because you are NOT liking yourself.

Much as you would like to give the blame to the other

for what is happening,

it IS your lack of appreciation for SELF that is responsible

FOR EVERY AREA OF LACK in your experience.

If you’re not getting along with your mate.

You’re not getting along with your employer.

Your own physical body is sick.

You don’t have enough money.

People are not treating you right.

There is NOT one negative thing that you are experiencing,

that is happening for any other reason other,

than you are not APPRECIATING YOURSELF!

When you are critical of somebody else

it's NOT about them .

It's about YOU.

When you are condemning the World,

whether it is the political World

or the religious World

or the economic world

or the ecological world,

when you are looking at the flaws in the World,

it is NOT about the World it is about YOU!

It is about the way you FEEEEL about YOU.

And so we say friends,

NOTHING is more important than that you establish

your own relationship with YOU.

It our promise to you

that your Inner Being ADORES you

but you CLOSE the door

when you think thoughts of LACK about YOURSELF."

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/25/14, 5:24 AM

❤️☀️🌈🌊🎈

Abe: When in the Vortex YOU become a POWERFUL UP-LIFTER:

“You have to, you have to KNOW about the Vortex.

You have to know that the NEW

and IMPROVED version of THEM is IN THE VORTEX.

You have to train your thoughts to the frequency

of WHO THEY REALLY ARE

until you are BEAMING the signal of THAT.

Now, now listen,

oh this is so wonderful.

When you stand here in your flesh, blood, and bone

vibrational transmission from inside the Vortex,

your friend can FIND YOU

when he can’t find his own Inner Being. .

Guest: WOW.

Abe: That’s what upliftment is.

You will, you will call that person in to the Vortex.”

---------------------------------------------------------

“When you hold someone

as your object of attention

and you feel glorious while you do it,

you call them in.

You call them to the Vortex that they have amassed,

that YOU’VE lined up with.

You serve as a CATALYST

that CALLS them FORWARD.

And it’s interesting they might hear YOU

even more than they might have their Source Energy,

because there’s something about the deciphering of energy

through you that makes it EASIER for them to receive.

First time we’ve said that.

Did you get it?

You’re operating like a SATELLITE DISH

that beams the signal in

because you’re translating it into real-life,

real-physical-world experience.

Oh, the benefit you offer to someone

when you TUNE IN to WHO YOU ARE

and THEN hold them as your object of attention.

You just cannot offer anyone a greater GIFT than that”

-----------------------------------------------------

“In your connection to, and allowance of,

YOUR TRUE POWER,

your influence to bring others

into their OWN Power is GREAT.”

--------------------------------------------------

“And one who is in alignment with that energy

is more POWERFUL than MILLIONS who are not!!

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
8/25/14, 12:25 PM

#79 Amen till det.

#80 WOW, den har jag nog inte hört ens.

MissInAction
8/25/14, 1:25 PM

Eller hur - visst har vi varit inne och nosat på innebörden av #80 men åh det blir så tydligt, och självklart, när jag ser det såhär! ♥

Tycker det är häftigt att de använder ordet satellit också 😮 Inte det vanligaste ordet kanske och dessutom inte som metafor… men så har det ju även dykt upp på ett annat håll den senaste veckan, i den där låten Moonwalk som jag länkade till härom dagen…. you're my satellite, in dark, cold night 😍
Herregud ännu mera chills på det!!!!!!!!!
🤪

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
8/26/14, 10:53 AM

For you Thea, my dear ❤️

Annons:
szirius
8/26/14, 12:18 PM

En gammal goding, jag behöver påminnelser idag….gillar delen om att man inte behöver sätta en motor på båten😉😇, man behöver inte ens ro☝️, man behöver inte ens VÄNDA på båten, utan allt det sköter sig självt om vi bara LET GO, följer med flödet istället för att kämpa emot🌊, då vänder sig båten helt av sig självt och glider nedströms, wohooo, så ljuvligt att VÅGA släppa taget och bara guppa med🌈

Otroulig
8/26/14, 1:04 PM

Tack, den var bra!

MissInAction
8/27/14, 3:16 AM

Det blev ett stort AHA ☝️☀️ för mig när jag läste det här, särskilt mittenstycket ♥

Abes great advice for ANY and ALL TYPES of RELATIONSHIPS:

“If you are having an experience with someone

and its not going like you want it to,

to continue the conversation,

do you know what you are doing to the Grid?

You are just suring-up the Grid

and you are making sure that THAT’s going to be the BASIS

of the relationship that you are going to have with that person

UNTIL ONE of you does something DIFFERENT with their Grid!

So the best thing is to WALK AWAY from it.

Recognizing that this is NOT the time to do anything about it.

And THEN – DO YOUR GRIDWORK!

If you DON’T do some grid work,

next time you rendezvous –

it will be on the SAME basis.

Because your vibration on EVERY subject in the World,

EVERY person in the World,

EVERY subject in the World,

IS RIGHT WHERE YOU LAST LEFT IT!”

----------------------------

(Hotseater wants to know why people keep leaving her)

Abe “If you were focused upon the great aspects of that person,

so that you were activating the BEST of them,

and the best of them was meeting the BEST of you,

they would NEVER want to leave.

What makes people want to leave is

YOU’RE WANTING TO GET IT SO RIGHT

THAT YOUR FIXATED ON THE PARTS THAT AREN’T GOOD

and then you ACTIVIATE the parts of them that you don’t like

that they don’t like EITHER!

And then they find themselves just not feeling good about life

when they’re with you,

not because there is not the potential for it,

but because YOU have HIGHLIGHTED something in them

that they thought they’d left behind,

or that they want to leave behind,

you see.”

---------------------------

“Everybody sort of has their dominant issue

that you are working on,

and Law of Attraction is reflecting back to you

constantly how you are doing.

So it ISN’T your job to HIGHLIGHT to others

what you think is WRONG with them.

Your work is NOT to FIX them.

They are NOT broken!”

---------------------------

“Challenge no one about ANYTHING!”

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
8/27/14, 10:39 AM

#84 Först vill jag bara säga TACK igen Szirius, för i morse var den bästa tanken som direkt gjorde att jag kom i flödet " Jag släpper årorna" 🌺 Tack

#86 😂 kan inget annat än garva igenkännande, ja jösses. Precis det har jag varit med om.

linnease
8/27/14, 11:35 AM

My god. Ja herregud så mycket jag har gjort precis just så!! 🥵

Theleonora
8/27/14, 12:07 PM

Missi!! Det vibbade med mig. Otroulig, tack men kände inget när jag lyssnade så den vibben var kanske inte längre aktiv. Inte vet jag :)

Otroulig
8/27/14, 12:16 PM

Wow, jag läste #13 igen, av en händelse 😉. Och insåg nåt jag skrev om igår. Just det här att ingen ska komma och messa med min dröm, att jag blir så fruktansvärt besviken och ledsen om nån kommer med "realistiska" antydningar. Det är ju SÅ det är. När jag verkligen har skapat ett flow och ett rackarns stort momentum om en dröm och motståndet dyker upp så blir ju kraschen enorm. Det är inget hos just mig, haha!! Det är inget jag behöver fixa, snarare tvärtom - det visar bara att jag är en rackare på att skapa bra momentum. Toppen ju!!

Men FATTA, det dyker upp insikt på insikt som ett pärlband här. Ooohh så roligt!!

Annons:
Otroulig
8/27/14, 12:51 PM

Du verkar vara på en helt annan plats nu Thea 👍 🥳 för det ❤️ .Den kanske var till mig eller till nån annan 🙂

MissInAction
8/29/14, 3:03 AM

😍🌛😴☀️❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
8/30/14, 8:10 AM

Det här känns så centralt för mig just nu! ♥

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
9/4/14, 12:56 AM

Videon har jag inte lyssnat på än, jag läste bara texten, men tittar nog imorgon 😛
Gillar särskilt andra stycket! ❤️

Transcript från videon:

Abe re getting READY for Vortex Relationship : AMAZING!  ) :

(Abe showing how to tell a NEW LOVE story):

So, for example:

"I love being at home, and KNOWING that my partner is coming,

and knowing that this is where we both want to be.

I LOVE that feeling."

So just sort of rest there with THAT feeling.

"I love walking down the street,

and knowing that each of us is SO HAPPY to be with each other,

and I love reaching out, and sort of taking hold of his hand,

just for a minute, not clinging,

not like 'I'm not letting go of you,

because you might wander away,

'but just a reaching, and a feeling of exhilaration,

because here we are together."

"I love anticipating what he's going to say,

because I know where this conversation is going,

and I like how we anticipate one another's thoughts,"

that’s such a feeling…

"I like being on the inside of so many jokes with him,

where we don't even have to explain the whole thing.

We just look at each other,

and we know because we're both right THERE."

"I love the feeling of going to sleep

and feeling him right there next to me,

and knowing that this has been a while in coming,

and savoring the deliciousness of:

'and here we ARE, isn't this good…..'."

Just something simple like that.

Just telling yourself a STORY that feels good when you TELL it.

And just practicing telling THAT story

until it's more DOMINANT than the OTHER one.

Because the ONLY reason the other story is more dominant

is because you've been TELLING it.

Because you KEEP talking about what you've LIVED.

If you'll talk MORE about what you are on your way to,

and less about where you've lived through,

what you're on your way to becomes dominant,

and you'll close the gap,

and then you SEE HIM!

But you CAN’T SEE him when you're tuned to the PROBLEM.

Because the Love of Your Life is NOT a MATCH

to the PROBLEM you've been living,

or the problem that is active within you.

Or the problem that you keep ALIVE

with THOSE kinds of conversations.

(Later)

Now here is another way of looking at this:

Through all that you've lived,

you've created a future – YOU - who is secure,

who is dynamic,

who is prosperous.

Who stands in a place of loving self and others.

You've created a Being who is tuned in, tapped in, turned on.

That's what's in your Vibrational Escrow.

Source has recognized that YOU,

that you have lovingly and deliberately

and not deliberately created over time.

A lot of that YOU,

you put into your escrow

BEFORE you even came into this physical body,

and much of that YOU, you've been adding to EVER since.

So this is a MAGNIFICENT YOU, in vibration,

Its DONE.

Law of Attraction recognizing THAT and RESPONDING to it,

that YOU has created a fabulous relationship,

and THAT relationship has already been SUMMONED to this Vortex.

So all of the circumstances and events,

even the other person,

EVERYTHING has been summoned THERE.

But you're NOT ready for it YET,

because you still look at the PROBLEM.

So when you STOP talking about the problem,

and you start DEFINING what you think might be over there,

you just get closer and closer and CLOSER.

And as you do, you get happier and HAPPIER.

You worry less and less.

You feel more confident.

You feel more secure.

You find yourself feeling more READY.

You find yourself not feeling mournful or lackful.

You don't feel jealous when you see other happy couples.

You feel anticipation.

It's sort of like: "I'm almost there, I'm almost there."

And as you approach THAT place

where you're feeling hopeful and happy

and hopeful and happy

and hopeful and happy,

one day when you least suspect it,

probably when you're thinking about something

OTHER than this particular subject,

you find yourself in the Vortex,

and you're IN there and it feels all familiar,

and you run right into THAT PERSON,

who's ALREADY been attracted there,

ONLY THIS TIME you see each other

and you RECONGNIZE them!

And in the MOMENT that you meet,

in your REAL LIFE physical experience,

which only follows what's going on over here by a little bit of time,

when you rendezvous in THAT real life experience,

there is NOT a wave of inadequacy that washes through you.

You DON’T feel insecure.

You DON’T wonder.

You DON’T feel not good enough.

You say: "HI!!!! I know you on SO MANY levels of my Being”

and anything other than coming together

is ridiculous in your estimation.

You DON’T say: "please come with me and don't go away."

You say: "come with me."

You DON’T say: "I'm worried that you won't stay."

You say: "I'm glad we're here."

You DON’T say: "what took you so long."

You say: "it was worth waiting for."

You DON’T say, "I'm not sure I'm up to speed with you."

You say: "here we are, the universe has brought us together.

We deserve each other.

We've been in each other's Vibrational Escrow,

the Law of Attraction has worked its MAGIC

like it ALWAYS does

and just recently in the last month or two,

I got myself in ALIGNMENT

with what I have put there BEFORE.

And boy did I do good

because you are so beautiful.

Boy did I do good

because we are so beautiful.

Boy did I do good

because this feels so good.

Boy did I do good.

Boy am I glad that we're here."

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes!

Solution. Solution. Solution. Solution. Solution.

Answers.

Logical.

Obvious.

Inevitable.

For sure.

Certain.

Has to be.

Must be.

IS.

Yes……..

Hotseater: thank you very much… “

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
9/5/14, 3:36 PM

var hittar du texterna Missi, eller sitter du o skriver allt själv?

MissInAction
9/5/14, 7:16 PM

Hittar oftast på Facebook 🙂
Mycket kommer från Abraham-Hicks Quotes & Transcripts!

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
9/5/14, 7:32 PM

Men oj, var det härifrån jag fick iden att framkalla känslan av ett liknande möte i morse? 

Tänk vad spännande OM det var så, för jag hade ingen tanke på den här texten. Men mitt undermedvetna kanske hade det ❤️

Annons:
MissInAction
9/9/14, 6:06 PM

Den här tycker jag är underbar på alla sätt och vis ❤️
Om what is och conditions och hur vi förhåller oss till det! ☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
9/9/14, 8:32 PM

Det verkar vara ett tema för mig det här. Att verkligen inte tugga på hur saker är..i det fysiska. Att se bortom det.

Fortfarande känner jag en viss rädsla av att om folk får veta hur jag tänker så klassar dom mig som OANSVARIG och OENGAGERAD.  Men jag fortsätter i lönndom 😃

szirius
9/9/14, 10:02 PM

#99 känner igen den där rädslan 🤗…o det beror inte på att jag tror det, utan för att jag fått höra att jag är det…o jag har inte tillräckligt med skinn på näsan -än- för att bara släppa det o tycka att det är deras problem om de dömer mig..utan jag har blivit sårad och riktigt ledsen av det…🤔, vill inte riktigt ta till mig att ses som någon som är oengagerad o oansvarig,🤐

Otroulig
9/9/14, 10:09 PM

Nä precis!! Det vill vi ju inte vara….fast vi kanske ska lära oss att det är ok.  Eller rättare sagt att vi VET att det är precis det vi gör, tar ansvar. Faktiskt, det är ju det vi gör!👍

Älvan
9/9/14, 10:31 PM

Hahahaaaaa 11.15; you will bless all the problematic person in your experience; You are responseble of mayor growth within me! I would not be the person I am today if it were not for the harassment that you have provided for me. …. Så jäkla bra sagt och riktat till mig och dig Liv! (Säkert andra med :) )

szirius
9/9/14, 10:56 PM

ja o fortsättningen med: I´m so appreciative of everything you caused me to desire…that you´re NOT…..😃😛

[::Vera::]
9/9/14, 11:08 PM

Ja verkligen! ;).. :) Och vet ni.. Jag har precis skapat en fin människa in i mitt liv som jag bor hos just nu. Bara tillfälligt ; ). Det går framåt och uppåt! :)

Annons:
szirius
9/10/14, 11:48 AM

#104🥳🤗 du har öppnat flödet vännen🌊

MissInAction
9/16/14, 11:02 AM

“As you focus more on what you want,

you are allowing your stream to move faster and FASTER.

Which means those OLD HABITS of THOUGHT

are becoming MORE of a PROBLEM to you.

In other words,

Esther is NOT thinking more negative thoughts today

than she has been thinking before.

Esther is, for the most part,

a very positive person.

But what’s happening is the MOMENTUM of the ENERGY

that is about her life and work

is MOVING SO RAPIDLY

that a LITTLE BIT OF NEGATIVE THOUGHT GOES A LONG WAY

in THAT kind of current, you see.

That’s what’s happening with ALL of you.

This is why we are calling this the time of awakening.”

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
9/16/14, 11:39 AM

Mm, så sant.. Hm känns som jag aldrig kommer ikapp och lyckas bara må helt bra för det? Ju mer jag släpper,desto mer o snabbare flyger jag.. Och desto mer skaver det motståndet som är kvar även om det är mycket mindre, så summan blir liksom samma?!?

szirius
9/16/14, 12:10 PM

#107 neeeej, summan BLIR inte samma, motståndet skaver inte mer egentligen , bara det att du känner av minsta motstånd mkt enklare för att du vant dig vid hur flödet känns🌊. Förut tillät du massvis med skav o tyckte det var normalt. Nu är en liten sten störande. Foka på DET.  Att du nu vet hur det känns att vara FRI - och din önskan att vara det är ett tecken på att du VILL tillåta dig att må bra, wow, det är ju super. Du  rör på dig vännen🤗 BELIVE IT.🌺

Ååååh, läste detta:

**I´ve been negative for 50 years, will it take 50 years for me to feel good? **

"No, 15 minutes will do." ❤️❤️❤️

Allt som finns är nu..och nu…och nu…

MissInAction
9/23/14, 8:39 AM

Food good 😃❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
9/23/14, 3:23 PM

Åh, super MissI

MissInAction
9/24/14, 7:56 PM

Eller hur.. yummy! Food good ♥ 
Har lyssnat/tittat på den många gånger nu.

Den här tycker jag om också!! Love = Alignment ♥

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
MissInAction
9/27/14, 12:16 PM

I dag kände jag för att dra ett LoA-kort ♥ Jag skriver först det som jag drog och sedan det som låg överst i högen under kortet, för det fångade verkligen också min uppmärksamhet! 😃 Tror jag har postat den här inne någonstans förut också!

Action Inspired from Aligned Thoughts Is Joyful Action Action offered from a place of contradicted thoughts is hard, unsatisfying work and does not yield good results; but when you really feel good about jumping into action, that is a clear sign that you are not offering thoughts that are contradictory to your own desires.

My Manifesting Thoughts Are Buffered by Time Your Earthh is a nice environment for fine-tuning your knowledge, for here your thoughts do not translate into instant equivalents - your thoughts are governed by a buffer of time… If you were instantly manifesting, you would be spending more time trying to fix your mistakes than you would in creating what you want.

Såååå bra, tycker jag. Våra önskningar, rockets of desire, släpper vi oftast då vi upplever kontrast av något slag eller upplever något som vi vill ha mer av! Och som de energivarelser vi är, så kan vi inte alltid vara redo för precis allt vi vill ha, precis när vi önskar det! Därför är det superbra att leva i den här världen där tid och fysiska ting finns, där vi kan finjustera dels vår önskan och dels vår vibb och skapa en omgivning, ett levnadssätt som  är gynnsamt för vår önskan att manifesteras i ❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
10/8/14, 8:24 AM

☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
10/9/14, 10:06 PM

Jag bara älskar den första biten som handlar om uppvaknandet..underbart 😃 Sen gillar jag  informationen om drömmar också

Theleonora
10/9/14, 10:38 PM

Bra video Otroulig 👍

MissInAction
10/11/14, 12:25 PM

Lyssnar nu på #114 😎

Och… tycker om den här ♥

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
10/15/14, 9:49 AM

🤗🥳

Kluring om Ryssland

Älvan
10/15/14, 10:20 AM

Otroulig Jag blev nyfiken på videon. Kommer inte upp på mobilen. Om du kopierar in webadressen kan jag kolla in den. :) tack!

Annons:
Otroulig
10/15/14, 6:34 PM

Här kommer den Älvan 🙂

eller här: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS9xdSPMO18

Älvan
10/20/14, 11:12 AM

Ok outrolig. Kollar sen.

MissInAction
11/3/14, 10:13 AM

Herre jisses!! Ja det här är ju klockrent till mig själv 😮😍särskilt nu i flyttpackandet och då jag ämnar göra mig av med så mycket som möjligt. Har ju sagt länge nu att jag skulle vilja rensa bort nästan allt.. och här är min chans. Och ändå är det så svårt!!

MEN! Det här är så sant!! ❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
11/3/14, 12:09 PM

YES! Feng shui🌊…

jag har i detta NU en stor säck kläder i hallen som jag ska ge bort till några grannar, utväxta kläder från sonen som jag rensat ut🙂

MissInAction
12/28/14, 3:40 PM

Nu var det ett tag sen här tråden uppdaterades 😃

Detta tycker jag är så bra, always reach for a better-feeling thought ❤️
Att komma ihåg att fråga sig själv - vilken tanke kan jag välja nu, som gör att det känns lite lättare, lite bättre, lite roligare? 
Och inte bara tankar för den delen - handlingar! Inte forcerade, utan inspirerade. Roliga saker 🤗

Kluring om Ryssland

Livscoachen
12/28/14, 8:48 PM

Jag har inte läst igenom hela tråden men fastnade för vad #4 skrev. För det stämmer så väl och det är även något jag själv fått insikt om att kärleken till sig själv är viktig för då kan man ge överflöd av kärlek till andra helt villkorslöst och man känner enbart glädje ❤️ Så #4 är värt att uppmärksamma igen

[Kathja]1
1/16/15, 1:51 PM

The cretive God that you are

"In the way Jesus taught it, he said, “As you see those who are suffering, you can help them not.” He said, “Feel their suffering and let desire for their Well-Being come forth in your heart, and as you feel in your imagination the desire for their Well-Being, you open a pathway to that which you believe is God, and through that pathway comes improvement. But if you get lost in the vibration of their suffering, you have nothing to give them. You join them in their suffering. You must turn the other cheek,” he said.

[…] Let’s say, imagine someone suffering. Let’s say they are very sick and they have been abused and they are timid and shy and unsure and sick and they stand before you, a teacher, or Jesus, or so many others, and they say, “Look at me and help me.”

And so, the teacher sees them long enough to acknowledge that they are not where they want to be, but not so long that he joins them in that vibration. In other words, he does not see them long enough that he disconnects from Source. He sees them long enough to identify that what is there is not wanted and long enough to feel new desire, within him on their behalf, come forth, and then he steps back from the reality that they live, and knows, instead, who they really are and says to them, “You are not sick. So be it.” And they say, “But I am. See my wounds. See my sorrow. Feel my pain.” And he says, “You are well.” And they say, “But I am not well. I am sick. I am hungry. I am suffering. I am not cared for.” And he says, “All is well with you.” And they say, “But all is not well with me. I am suffering. I am sick. I am poor. I am abused.” And he says, “All is well with you.”

Because if they convince him of their negative plight, then they have taken his power. They have caused his disconnection from Source, and now he is among them wretched and poor and sick, and blaming somebody else. But instead, he says, “I know you think you are sick, and surely it seems that you are, but it is not truly who-you-are, and if you can wish for something different or remember something different or hope for something different or imagine something different within you, your vibration will change, and All-That-Is, that which you know as God, will then give to you something different from that.” He says, “Turn your attention from what you are living for just a moment and soar with me in this vibration of Well-Being.” And if he can maintain the Tone of Connection, and they can hear him long enough to let it adjust in his body, then there is what others would call “instant healing”. But it is not that the healer healed. It is that the healer maintained his Tone and allowed the open vortex that allowed the Energy of Well-Being to flow, you see.

[…] You have infinite choice. You are so free you can choose bondage. You are so free you can choose sickness. You are so free you can choose wellness. In other words, you can choose. But what’s happened to you and it happens to so many… In your desire for their wellness and in your awareness of their illness, you get caught up in their illness, and your pain is not about their illness—not entirely. Your pain is about them influencing you to a vibration that is not allowing your Well-Being. Your pain is about your disconnection from Source, not about their illness, you see.

[…] In order to have exactly what you want, you have to vibrate with what you want. You can’t vibrate there and get this.

[…] “As I stand in my now and I look at the broken and poor and weak and suffering, I feel rotten. And as I imagine them doing better, I feel better. Therefore, that’s the better choice.” And many would say, “Oh, what a cop-out. That’s not the better choice. You should get in there and work with them. You should get in there and soothe them.” And we say, “Do all of that that you can do provided it doesn't cause your cork to sink.”

In other words, people accuse us of, often, selfishness because it seems that we are saying, “Turn the other cheek. Never mind their terrible plight and live happily ever after.” And that is not what we are saying. We are saying, “See their suffering but do not let it take you to it. See their suffering long enough to feel your desire erupting within you and then find within you the ability to imagine a better life for them. And exercise the creative beingness that you came to live.”

You didn't come forth into this environment to say, “Oh, things are bad. Oh, good for me. Oh, there’s suffering there. Real sorry guys. You got the bum rap. You were born into the poor family. You were born into the sick body. Too bad for you. You must have been bad in the past life. I’m doing well.” That isn't at all what we are talking about. What we are talking about is you come forth into this physical experience. You see their plight and you say, “That is wrong. That should not be. They deserve more than that. They are Beings that deserve wellness and I wish wellness for them.” And then your work begins.

You have to imagine wellness even in the reality of their illness, and when you can do that, you continue to be the creative God that you are. You open a vortex and you shine the Energy that creates worlds into a dark corner where it was previously not allowed, and you take satisfaction beyond our ability to describe it when you do that, and you don’t do it for them because they need you. You do it because it is your true nature and because not doing it makes you feel terrible and because joining them in a lower vibration takes from you the very Source that is you, you see.

-Abraham

07/04/1997

(Källa)

Annons:
MissInAction
1/16/15, 3:19 PM

❤️🤗 Så kloka ord

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
1/16/15, 7:53 PM

Ja vad ska man säga…. tack Kathja, Så klockrent, BANG!  

Fantastiskt, jag har inte hört denna. Älskar kopplingen till Jesus. Jag börjar förstå nu vad du ser i din tro med Jesus inkluderad ❤️

[Kathja]1
1/16/15, 7:58 PM

Eller hur! Och just samma sak som diskuteras i Abe-tråden.

"But if you get lost in the vibration of their suffering, you have nothing to give them. You join them in their suffering. You must turn the other cheek,” he said."

Vi MÅSTE vara egon, kärleksfulla egon för att klara att inte gå vilse i andras lidande.

Otroulig
1/16/15, 8:10 PM

Jag älskar den här tråden - letade lite och det är så mycket fint här ❤️ jag var inne i Abe tråden och började skriva ett inlägg - men gick ut igen 🙂

[Kathja]1
1/16/15, 8:14 PM

Visst är det skönt att vi har andra att välja på då, vi behöver inte alls gå in i saker som får oss att känna ett motstånd. Ease är vad som gäller. 😎

[Kathja]1
1/21/15, 4:28 PM

Sjöstjärna
1/21/15, 6:47 PM

🙂 👍 ❤️

/Sjöis

"Sat Chit Ananda - Varande Medvetande Salighet ❤️"

Annons:
Otroulig
1/21/15, 8:44 PM

#131 Men vadå, alla som är utanför Vortex känner sig väl inte hotade om någon inte håller med dom? 

Däremot om man känner sig hotad för att folk inte håller med en, då är man definitivt inte i Vortex.

[Kathja]1
1/21/15, 9:18 PM

Alla var kanske lite hårt, men som du säger - de som gör det är definitivt inte där.

Otroulig
1/21/15, 9:35 PM

👍 då är vi överens 😉

MissInAction
1/21/15, 9:56 PM

Den här lyssnade jag på igår när jag låg i badet 🙂
Lång video och halvtaskig ljudkvalitet, men inspirerande tycker jag.

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
1/21/15, 10:17 PM

Tackar, den kan passa bra till jobbet i morgon om det är snällt väglag 🙂

szirius
1/22/15, 11:14 AM

If you feel threatened, then you know you´re not in Vortex…sziriusomskrivning✨😃

MissInAction
1/23/15, 11:46 PM

❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Sjöstjärna
1/24/15, 11:36 AM

Den var väldigt bra, jag hade inte hört den innan, tack! Jag älskar verkligen humorn i deras framföranden.😃

/Sjöis

Otroulig
1/24/15, 11:56 AM

Intressant, här säger dom ju att det kan vara lättare att vända när man haft det riktigt jobbigt. För att kontrasten blir så stor. Att man känner en sån befrielse och en sån lättnad när man hittar flowet och lättheten. 

Det känns så för mig.

Sjöstjärna
1/24/15, 12:05 PM

Jag blev påmind om att jag har en tendens att hela tiden hålla mina hälsoproblem aktuella genom at tkontinuerligt söka efter orsaker lösningar på dem. I praktiken innebär det ju att jag hela tiden skickar ut signaler om att jag vill fortsätta ha just de hälsoproblemen. 😛 Min nya metod ska bli att så gott det går fullständigt ignorera dem och hoppas att de läker sig själv om jag slutar att göda dem med tankar och energi. 🤓

/Sjöis

Otroulig
1/24/15, 12:26 PM

Preciiiis, så gjorde jag med mitt knä. Från början tränade jag, gjorde en massa övningar, tänkte hela tiden på att agera så att det skulle bli bättre. Så en dag bestämde jag mig. Nu SKITER jag i mitt knä. Jag tänker inte prata om det, jag tänker inte lyssna på att det gör ont. Jag tänker inte rehabilitera mer. 

Vad hände? JO efter några månader så reflekterade jag helt plötsligt att What - jag har gått en halvmil utan att känna av det ens! 👍

Sjöstjärna
1/24/15, 1:09 PM

Låter bra, det scenariot köper jag rakt av! En frisk Sjöstjärna beställd tack så mycket och nu tänker jag inte mer på det. 😃

/Sjöis

MissInAction
1/24/15, 1:13 PM

Ja eller skippa ignorera ur vokabulären (och beteendet snarare) och fokusera istället på annat 😎det blir ju automatiskt att du ignorerar, men mer att du aktivt fokuserar på annat, än att du aktivt ignorerar… om du förstår vad jag menar.

Hälsa och välmående är sånt som man kan fokusera på t.ex. 🤗 
Visst kanske gamla tankar hänger kvar ett tag, men med mycket nya tankar så kommer de gamla så småningom inte få plats längre.

Hm det är väl logiskt kanske, Otroulig? Är man på high flying så känns en dipp som att man hamnat i avgrunden (för mig känns det så) och ligger man där på botten så kan man ha såpass mycket vilja och önskan i sig, att när man tar chansen så TAR man den verkligen och drar sig upp igen.

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
1/24/15, 1:32 PM

Ja visst Missi.  Jag tänker även hur det var innan jag fattade vad high flying var..när jag trodde att de fysiska omständigheterna måste finnas för att må så. Att den fysiska världen bestämde hur jag mådde. 

När jag var där trasig på botten och började plocka ihop mig först med träning av självkänsla och sen började hänga med er här och när jag fick den första kicken av att skapa high flying alldeles av mig själv, utan att behöva ha ett dröm yttre. Att det är mitt inre som kan styra oberoende av det yttre. Det var ju en sån skillnad i min energi från trasig av sorg och ont som f…n till att komma i flödet. 

haha jag kommer ihåg hur jag gick mina hundrameters promenader när jag hade akut diskbråck och var trasig av sorg,  tittade på träden och njöt av känslan, det kommer att fixa sig, allt kommer att bli bra, allt kommer att lösa sig. För det är lagen!  Då kan man snacka om kontraster. Berg och dalbana mellan nivåerna - DÅ var det kontraster och det märktes så fantastiskt tydlig.

Annons:
[Kathja]1
1/25/15, 12:59 PM

Otroulig
1/25/15, 1:05 PM

det fick mig att fundera på vad som hände mig idag…när jag läser vad jag skrev ovan….only talk about what you want…😉

Sjöstjärna
1/26/15, 4:54 PM

Här är ett klipp där de pratar just om sömnen och att vakna till en ny frekvens.

/Sjöis

MissInAction
1/28/15, 7:29 AM

❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
1/28/15, 8:54 AM

Tack Missi❤️

MissInAction
1/29/15, 7:47 AM

❤️

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
1/29/15, 8:46 PM

#152 Den var bra, den säger nästan allt. Samtidigt så är det ju den balansen som kan vara lite trixig.  Förhoppningsfull men inte otålig, optimistiskt förväntansfull och inte tvivlande.

Annons:
MissInAction
1/29/15, 9:11 PM

Ja det är verkligen en fin balansgång! Men jag tror att man är väl medveten om det tillståndet när man hittat det 🙂

Och det måste ju få vara så naturligt också! Vi är här för att skapa och växa och expandera och till vårt förfogande står Universum!!

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
1/30/15, 5:59 PM

Den här tar upp precis det vi skrivit om, att se sanningen men inte mata den med mer tankar. Hur det inte handlar om att blunda, utan om att skapa! Välja annat fokus och skapa mer av det! ✨

Sjöstjärna
1/30/15, 6:16 PM

"Law of attraction keeps proving to them that there is no law of attraction. It's genius!" Skrattar

/Sjöis

szirius
1/31/15, 7:05 PM

#156 hehe…eller hur😉

SHIAWASE
2/4/15, 5:54 AM

Underbart!

You are the Creator of YOU, not of things...If you Create the YOU that you want to be everything else will fall in place.

Shiawase

MissInAction
2/6/15, 7:37 AM

Yes!! Den här är så bra ♥

Så fort vi tänker att något inte hänt - borde hända - så är vi på en bristfrekvens. Då kan inte det som vi tycker borde komma hitta oss!

Kluring om Ryssland

Sjöstjärna
2/6/15, 10:57 AM

Och det är ju inte alls svårt att låta bli att tänka på att det inte har manifesterats än.  😉

/Sjöis

Annons:
MissInAction
2/6/15, 12:56 PM

Nej. Jag tror att poängen är att det är en klar skillnad i att exempelvis tänka att åhhh jag VILL ju så gärna jaddajadda etc etc så varför ÄR DET INTE HÄR ÄN? VAR ÄR DET? 😕😡
Och att tänka på det som komma skall på ett sätt där man ser fram emot det och njuter av vetskapen att det är påväg till mig (som att sitta på restaurang och vänta på maten ungefär - inte går man och beställer om och om igen för säkerhets skull) och under tiden ser till att njuta av allt annat också! ☀️

Det är en viss skillnad i vibb och energi och det handlar om HELT olika frekvenser 🙂

Kluring om Ryssland

Sjöstjärna
2/6/15, 1:22 PM

Restaurangliknelsen var ju superbra! 😂 👍 Den ska jag ha i minnet och jämföra min sinnesstämning med om det börjar dra iväg åt fel håll. Så länge jag sitter vid mitt bord och med förtjusning och hunger väntar på maten så är allt som det ska, men när jag står framme vid disken nervöst trampande och påminner servisen och köket om min beställning stup i kvarten så är jag på fel spår. 😃

/Sjöis

szirius
2/7/15, 4:09 PM

Den här hade jag inte hört förut 🙂

Bra påminnelse om att älska sitt guiding system, det betyder att source alltid är med mig o berättar pip, pip, det här är inte vägen du ska gå👍❤️

szirius
2/7/15, 4:29 PM

en till, snarlik men bra🙂…igenkänning på det där med andras skvaller…

MissInAction
2/7/15, 5:45 PM

Har lyssnat på den i #163 nu ♥
Skön påminnelse.

Älskar bilden också. Precis min typ av landskap! Och så insåg jag efter några minuter att färgerna ser ut som Estlands flagga 😍 blått, svart och vitt. Fiiint!

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
2/7/15, 6:58 PM

lyssnade på några till, en var så bra…lite nya tankar i mig, eller som jag känt men inte kunnat sätta ord på…angående "path of least resistance".

Att många tex säger " om jag skulle göra det som känns bäst så skulle jag stanna hemma från jobbet i morrn"…men Abe menar att det kanske ändå är path of least resistance att gå till jobbet -samtidigt som man uppskattar, vibbar, sänder ut önskningar kring mer ledig tid, annat jobb etc. Tills man skapat om, gjort sig en ny reality. Eller tex om man har pyttelite kvar på kontot men ändå går ut o storshoppar på kredit…det behöver verkligen inte vara path of least resistance…eller att moffa i sig 3 chokladkakor på raken, för att man känner sig sugen…när kanske path of least resistance faktiskt är att äta nåt annat. osv. 

Detta klingar definitivt an i mig, för det kan kännas som om man kan gå lite "vilse" i YOLO, istället för att se mer långsiktigt, handling och konsekvens, hur har jag skapat detta och hur ska jag göra för att skapa min framtid annorlunda….kloka beslut helt enkelt, som inte alls behöver vara liktydiga med tråkighet (detta handlar ju också år 8 om förresten, ansvaret vi har i våra handlingar…) . Helt enkelt såhär: vi kanske inte alltid kan lita på " känslan", för beroende på ev skräp i rören så kan känslan säga oss nåt annat….är ni med på vad jag menar här?

MissInAction
2/7/15, 7:19 PM

Ansvar för våra handlingar och göra det som KÄNNS rätt och lättast (i sinnet) är jag helt med på. Men du tappade bort mig med sista meningen? 🤦‍♂️

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
MissInAction
2/8/15, 1:20 PM

Denna är på 73 minuter och innehåller ju flera olika frågeställnigar, lite smått och gott ❤️

Vet inte varför titeln säger money, kanske det var temat på deras dag? Men det är blandade ämnen och jag kan väl tycka att temat på videon är, som oftast, fokus. Att välja tankar som känns lite bättre nu, att hela tiden välja att vända blicken och fokus på det vi gillar, det som känns bra, som känns lätt, som känns rätt, om än pyttelite så… 

Hur vi kan aktivt fokusera och hitta alignment i varje stund och hur vi kan skapa vår tillvaro i tankarna, genom att exempelvis sätta intentionen inför en aktivitet eller ett möte eller en dag och så bygga på med positiva aspekter och förväntningar. Att skapa positiva förutsättningar för vår vibb!! Att ta kontrollen.

Till skillnad då från att passivt stå och se på vad som händer och hur dagen utvecklar sig och reagera på det - och därigenom skapa en vibb och sända ut på en frekvens som gör att vi tar emot på en frekvens som vi egentligen inte vill.

Det handlar också om att inse att det är meningen att det ska vara lätt och roligt och stimulerande och balanserande! Att inse att det finns resurser, att allt vi önskar manifesteras på ett vibrationellt stadium och vårt jobb är att se till att vi, som del i ett vibrationellt Universum, matchar vår önskan! Det kan vi INTE (haha, ja jag vet.. i Universum existerar inte nej och inte 😃) genom att vända vårt fokus på bristen på det vi vill ha i vårt liv.. på tillstånd och villkor som du ser fysiskt i din närhet och som du inte vill ha. För då vidmakthåller du ju vibben av DET.

Vi behöver aldrig någonsin rättfärdiga vår önskan eller vår existens. Ingen sitter och vaktar oss och kollar att vi gör "rätt val" eller att vi "gör rätt för oss" och att alla får lika mycket. När vi önskar och drar till oss så ger vi samtidigt tillbaka.

Det går inte att "bli av med" något genom att kämpa emot det och aktivt jobba för att ta bort det,  just eftersom vårt fokus då är på precis just den saken. Och om nej och inte och "vill inte" inte hörs av ett Universum uppbyggt av energi och som styrs av vibration så kommer det bara att ALLTID svara på ditt fokus.

Så om du inte vill ha terrorism - vänd fokus mot något annat. 
Vill du inte ha en gnällig kompis - fokusera på en positiv kompis, eller pannkakor eller någ annat som du gillar.
Vill du inte ha en sjukdom, fokusera på något som får dig att må bättre. 

Så fort du fokuserar så skapas momentum, och du fortsätter fokusera av bara farten.. typ som att åka pulka nedför en backe.. mer och mer fart. Det är det här som vi kan dra nytta av, i alla situationer!! Att välja vårt fokus och våra tankar. 
Vi kan börja med att bekräfta för oss själva varje gång vi mår bra och känner positiva sensationer i vårt sinne och i vår kropp. Och att bekräfta hur vi tycker om färgen på väggen i rummet vi precis klev in i. Att hela tiden välja och fokusera på och bekräfta det positiva. Och strunta i resten.
Det är ingen som påstår att vi utplånar våra invanda tankemönster på en dag, det här är något som vi gör aktivt i varje stund, så fort vi är medvetna om det. Men det går att ändra invanda tankemönster och om vi inte förändrar något inifrån så kan det aldrig förändras i det yttre heller

Det handlar om att skapa det bästa möjliga i varje situation, i varje nu! Att hitta tankar som känns bättre, skapa en miljö som känns bättre, välja aktiviteter som känns bättre, välja att umgås med människor som tillför och lyfter… i varje nu. Att helt enkelt göra NU till ditt bästa nu!!! 

För bara DÅ kan du komma till ett annat tillstånd som också känns bra. 

Att sitta och vara bitter och missnöjd och rättfärdiga sitt ältande och gnällande och sina destruktiva tankar och handlingar genom fysiska manifestationer i din tillvaro tar dig INTE till något annat än andra situationer som genererar samma beteende. Just för att de är de enda frekvenser som hittar varandra!
Rattar du in 98.4FM på radion så förväntar du dig inte att få höra det som brukar sändas på 107.8 FM, eller hur? Det går bara inte.

Om vi bara får in i vår hjärna och förstår att vi inte behöver kämpa så otroligt mycket och jobba och lida för att få det vi önskar oss!! Vi behöver inte kämpa alls. För i kämpandet ligger motstånd PLUS fokus på det vi kämpar emot (som vi får mer av).
Minsta motståndets väg hjälper oss att i varje situation välja det som känns lite bättre än alternativen, och är det inte det vi vill? Må lite bättre? En strävan efter att må bra? Sedan hjälper momentum till och ser till att skapa omständigheter där vi kan fortsätta välja det som känns bäst. Hela tiden!! Det pågår alltid ett momentum och det är det vi kan dra nytta av.

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
2/14/15, 8:18 PM

Klockren tycker jag ☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
2/14/15, 9:03 PM

❤️

Otroulig
2/14/15, 9:34 PM

Ah! Då har jag jobbat bra idag !

Sjöstjärna
2/14/15, 10:35 PM

Lovely! ❤️😘

/Sjöis

MissInAction
2/15/15, 9:11 PM

En favorit ☀️🌊

Kluring om Ryssland

SHIAWASE
2/16/15, 8:39 AM

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Shiawase

Annons:
[Kathja]1
2/16/15, 8:07 PM
MissInAction
2/16/15, 8:39 PM

Let it go, let it goooo… ♫♫♫♫🎧❤️🌊

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
2/16/15, 8:57 PM

#175 🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈😉

Otroulig
2/26/15, 6:33 PM

Åhh, en riktig snäll pepp video om man känner sig låg och lite ovärdig. Fantastiskt bra! Passade mig som handen i handsken idag. Naturligtvis 😉

MissInAction
2/26/15, 7:58 PM

Naturligtvis 😎

Och denna kom upp direkt efteråt för mig. En halvtimme lång, den bara svischade förbi dock… klockren! ♥

Tillägger att den inte är specifikt om just pengar bara, utan frågeställaren börjar prata om det. Sedan börjar de prata generellt, som vanligt.

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
2/28/15, 8:41 PM

Ja visst hade du rätt Otroulig, i att #178 var för mig just nu ♥
Precis den inspiration jag behöver i dag…

Denna har jag nyss lyssnat på, tror jag hört samma förut också. Har lyssnat på flera Abraham-videos idag. Den här förklarar så klockrent hur kraftfullt det är att öva på att vara i en motståndsfri vibb och hur vi kan gå från tvivel och bristtänk till tilltro och förväntan.

Kluring om Ryssland

linnease
3/4/15, 2:22 AM

Mmm så bra #178 ♥ ♥ ♥. Ren njutning där i början

Annons:
[Kathja]1
3/4/15, 9:43 AM

Åh Otroulig vilken härlig video (#178)!!! När hon sade "your path is comming to you" ställde sig håret på huvudet. Amen till det! Allt är precis som det ska vara. Alltid. Vi har bara att njuta och vara tacksamma. 🥳

Otroulig
3/4/15, 3:16 PM

Ja visst var den härlig!! Så mild och lugn och kärleksfull. Bra att ha i bakfickan när man är off.

MissInAction
3/8/15, 1:32 PM

Haha 😉
Chilla alltså.

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
3/8/15, 7:57 PM

hmm, jag kan ju inte riktigt hålla med här🤔…för jag har ett behov av att "sparka igång mig" ibland.  Jag kan tycka att jag har noll lust, men  bara jag tex tar mig ut så mår jag SÅÅÅÅÅ mkt bättre och får massa positiva bra idéer medan om jag chillar hemma så kan jag sjunka rejält i energierna.

MissInAction
3/18/15, 10:42 PM

Det menas nog att det är helt okej att inte handla såvida man inte känner minsta impuls 🙂men visst förstår jag vad du pratar om, szirius! Är sådär, jag med.. oj vad jag får "ta sats" ibland.. särskilt när jag ska städa och putsa fönster och sånt 😃

Den här tycker jag om… den känns lugnande för mig 🙂

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
3/22/15, 1:14 PM

❤️☀️🌊🏆

Kluring om Ryssland

Otroulig
3/22/15, 2:59 PM

"We want your happiness to not be conditional to the outcome" 

YES!! 

Det är ju precis det som jag och Szirius var inne på häromveckan!

Annons:
szirius
3/22/15, 3:19 PM

❤️🤗

MissInAction
3/22/15, 4:19 PM

Ja… varför kommer inte pengarna/mannen/jobbet/huset/bilen/drömkroppen…  jag gör ju allt rätt.. 😡
🤐☝️😟😉

Så är det nog… för om vi skulle få allt vi tänker, BOOM.. hela tiden.. var är det roliga då? Poängen är väl att LEVA… det roliga är väl själva resan, och att kunna njuta av landskapet och skiftande väder och kossor längs vägkanten.. när man glider fram över landet 🙂(bildligt talat)

Kluring om Ryssland

dagdrivarn
3/25/15, 1:06 PM

Måste dela med mig av en favorit ju, så underbar! :-)

S*Dagdrivarn Maine Coon

Lär dig lyssna på din katt och du får svar du aldrig glömmer!

szirius
3/26/15, 4:06 PM

en påminnelse, så enkelt….

When you say YES you are a vibrational match to what you want, when you say NO you are a vibrational match to what you do not want. 

Åter igen, och som alltid…fokusera på det goda, på det vackra, på det som känns härligt att tänka på och känna.

Det här är ett underbart "verktyg" tycker jag!

Otroulig
3/26/15, 5:53 PM

Den var bra Szirius!👍

MissInAction
3/29/15, 10:51 PM

The harder you try, the more you practice the vibration of resistance

☝️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
4/23/15, 9:51 PM

Dök upp i min newsfeed på FB nyss och 💣✨ absolut, så är det ju!! Det är ju därför vi är här 😉

Kluring om Ryssland

Annons:
Otroulig
4/23/15, 9:56 PM

Åh vad passande dessutom med nyharvade åkrar över allt. Nyberedd jord, nyss eller straxt i sådd ❤️

MissInAction
5/2/15, 2:25 PM

Den här låg jag nyss och lyssnade på ❤️

Helt underbart och slutet gav mig gåshud!! Såååååå klockrent och så självklart! 🤗

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
5/6/15, 6:03 PM

We don't love you because you are wonderful - we love you because we love

It doesn't matter what's the object of your love - it only matter that you have one

❤️ Abraham ☀️

Kluring om Ryssland

MissInAction
5/10/15, 7:51 PM

Och hur vi får saker från vår vibrationella verklighet till vår fysiska verklighet 🤗

Kluring om Ryssland

szirius
5/14/15, 8:28 PM

If everyone would be in their own vortex…then NOONE would ask anybody else to be different, so that they could feel better." 

🌊🎈🌺

MissInAction
5/16/15, 1:24 PM

Visst är det så, szirius! ☀️Självklart.

Kluring om Ryssland

Upp till toppen
Annons: